chapter 58.

Previous chapter.

He said and smirked and left from there also but what he didn't knew was before he can do anything for them, that time her world would be hanging between life and death.

Previous chapter end.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Taehyung's happiness.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Yn pov.

I run away from there, and came in living room and saw everyone was now talking while standing, what's going on.

Yn - what happened?..why everyone r standing?..

Aalia - actually we all r feeling sleepy so, now we r adjusting.

I nodded.

An pov.

Aryan - I'll be with princess.

He said as he was about to walk over yn, she looked away indicates that she doesn't want to, as sid understood.,and said.

Sid - no, I'll be with her, aryan and rishi, couple would sleep together, rm and j-hope, aera and bora, me and yn, taehyung what about u?..will u sleep alone?..

Yn - no bhai, me and Aalia would share a bed, u and Aryan bhai share a bed, rishi bhai and taehyung-shi know each other from back then, so I think he would be more comfortable with him, so let Rishi bhai and taehyung-shi share a bed.

Aalia - yes, yes, yes, I'll be with my bestie.

She said side hugging u as u giggled while Rishi and taehyung looked at each other.

Rishi - but why....i mean bhai said couple together, so me and aera are couple aren't we?..

He said as everyone looked at him, bts smirked.

Rishi - taehyung c'mon, send your sister to me, I'm sleeping alone even after having my fiance.

Taehyung in mind - why don't u send ur sister to me, than I won't be alone either.

Taehyung - not until marriage.

Sid - rishi, mind ur language, u both aren't married, got it?..we have 2 young girls here.,I don't want to hear this nonsense from next time, specially not infront of yn.

Rishi nodded as everyone went to sleep according to places.

In mid-night.

Yn was sleeping peacefully, suddenly she felt thirsty as she got up and took bottle but it was empty as she sighed and looked at Aalia who was sleeping peacefully.

She got up and wore her sleeper and made aalia cover with blanket properly and than went in kitchen.,she took out a bottle from fridge and drink some water.

She was drinking suddenly.

?? - what r u doing here?..*whisper*