chapter 51.

Previous chapter.

She said stepping ahead and was about to slap him but before that someone held her hand, as she looked and saw it was.....

Previous chapter end.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Taehyung's jealousy Part-2.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

An pov.

She was about to slap shree,but just then yn held her wrist in her tight grip.

Bora - Wth, let go.

She said trying to take her hand but yn just tightened her grip and looked in her eyes directly and spoke.

Yn - I don't want to be rude but u just provoked me, he is a kid, if he is numberless than what about a mature adult like u, who is going to slap a kid, just because of his words.,and beside he does have manners that's why he saw his(taehyung) behavior and said something like that, probably a kid's mind, so keep your hands to urself or I won't stop next time, I'll probably do opposite of what u r doing.

She said and jerks Bora's hand away while taehyung smirked looking at yn's bold attitude.,bora glared at u.

Yn - it's alright kartik bhai, leave him with me, in night I am coming in hospital, so I'll bring him with me, don't worry, u can be tension free.

U said and pulled shree to u, as Nisha and kartik smiled at u and nodded.

Kartik - alright than, we'll take our leave, btw taehyung don't take his words seriously he is just a kid.

Taehyung - I didn't, it was kinda cute actually, hey little devil I'll prefer u to call me devil uncle.

He said while sitting on his one knee and ruffling shree's hair, shree smile widely and kissed his cheeks making them shocked, but taehyung just chuckled.

Nisha and kartik left from there, and u were at taehyung with adoration in ur eyes, just then he looked at u, and raised his eyebrows asking what's wrong, but u just smile looking in his eyes for the very first time making him feel butterflies in his stomach.

U smiled at him, and shook ur head, he was looking at u confused.

Yn - I just realized.

Taehyung - what?..

Yn - u r actually cute.

U mumbled shyly, blushing a Lil, while taehyung gulp and was frozen at ur first compliment ever that too so sudden compliment.

Shree - aunty I am hungry.

Yn - hungry?..oh no.,I forget about Dr. Shreyansh, let's go fast.

Taehyung rolled his eyes watching u walk faster but just then her compliment maked him shy, he smiled shyly and slightly blushes, and walked with u., while his guards smile at eachother, watching him smiling like that.