chapter 42.

Previous chapter.

His hot breath fanning her lips as her eyes are down while his right hand went on her tummy and slide it to her waist and pulled her body more closer as she started breathing heavily.

Taehyung - J'aurai ma récompense mon amour ne t'inquiète pas.

( I'll get my reward my love, don't worry. )

Previous chapter end.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Bora harmed yn?..(part - 1)

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

An pov.

He said near her lips huskily and looked at her close eyes than his eyes land on her plump cherry lips, which had tint of cherry making him more impatient.

He rubbed his hands on her waist and pulled her body closer while she breath heavily as he slowly captured her lower lip between his one and chew on it gently as she softly whimpered and grabbed his hips shirt in her fist.

He let her lip go and stared at her for few minutes and than smashed his lips on her as she softly whimpered more as he was rough and he realized and slowed down..her fist was tightened every second on his shirt and he felt that too.

He entered his tongue in her mouth and sucks her tongue.,even moon got shy and hide behind the clouds but the moonlight falling on them.

after 6 minutes of hot steamy kiss yn got out of breath but he wasn't ready to let her leave as she tapped on his waist to let her go and he understood and finally broke the kiss slowly.

She breathed out and in while her head down as he looked at her breathing normally..she slowly opened her eyes and looked at him only to see him looking at her.

She looked down not being able to look in his dark orbs which was screaming love and victory of his for her..he engulfed her in hug as she unknowingly leaned and put her head on his chest and looked at moon and now she knows what this feeling is.

Yn in mind - I am in love with him..this shy girl has falled for a bold guy..the girl who never ever thought about any guy is thinking about you Kim taehyung.,this world calls you demon right?..then yes I am in love with this demon.

With that she smiled at moon and closed her eyes, feeling euphoria in his embrace while someone was looking at you from behind the pillar, like she will kill you anytime.

Bora - aahh..no..no..no..i can't let him go, he is mine just wait for morning yn malhotra,.you will regret your actions.

With that she punched the pillar and left while glaring at yn.

Taehyung pov.

I was sitting with yn in my arms, this is feeling so ethereal,.she is in my arms,her waist is so small it's feeling like I am holding my hands on my chest.,I softly chuckled but I heared soft snores like a baby as I looked down and saw she was already asleep.