chapter 32.

Previous chapter.

I slightly blowed her face but she turned her face to right making me confuse and furious.. I know she is getting smell of cigarette as i just had it but still she can't look away from me.

Probably chapter end.

👀❤👀❤👀❤👀❤👀❤👀❤👀❤

Yn and taehyung's movement.

👀❤👀❤👀❤👀❤👀❤👀❤👀❤

( play song - "dil main chupa lunga" by arman Malik. )

An Pov.

Putting his both hands on table beside her waist without saying anything he stared in her soul making her nervous yet she spoke.

Yn - l-leave m-e..l-et g-o.

She spoke slowly biting her lips nervously while her eyes roamed here and there but still down..he smirked seeing his effect on her.

Taehyung - what about no?..

He said huskily near her lips She got more nervous..he lean and ask.

Taehyung - I asked something ma raieine..who told you to say that to sid hyung that you will go with him.

She got confused at his language making him chuckle in his deep voice as his hands made there way to her waist and pull her closer..her hands held his shoulder for support.

She didn't said anything which make him annoyed..he didn't liked her silence he wanted to her to speak but she wasn't..

Taehyung - are you scared?..*softly*

Yn - .....

Taehyung sighed and wrapped his both hands around her tiny waist while her hands on his muscles arms clutching his T-shirt.

Taehyung - I know you're..but please don't ignore me..i know what I did infront of you but believe me I didn't had any intention to scare you I just forgot about you that second..but you know na..i won't harm you..and yk when you fainted I felt so guilty about it..please shout on me..if you want then slap me..but please don't give me silent treatment..i am sorry.

He said this all in soft tone while joining his forehead against hers while her nose and his nose was brushing..this is the 2nd time he apologized..he was shocked by himself at what he was saying or doing.

Kim taehyung the mafia king..who is heartless, merciless mafia and doesn't care about anyone was apologizing to her..a girl who was making him mad for her..he wasn't believing that he was the same person.

While she was feeling little guilty for ignoring him..he opened his eyes and looked at her who was looking down while pressing her lips..she suddenly look up at him taking his breath away.

Taehyung pov.

No matter how many times I look in her eyes..it never fails to make my heart skip a beat while my breath got away.