chapter 24.

Previous chapter.

With that everyone continue the dinner as they talked about engagement and then what will they do in it and how..etc.

Previous chapter end.

🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲

What is your feeling for taehyung, Yn?..

🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲

••••begin••••

An pov.

After that everyone went in there room and slept as tomorrow is gonna be a hectic day for them.

Time skip..next morning aka engagement day.

Taehyung pov.

I was sleeping peacefully until someone knocked on my door I felt irritated cause i slept late at night cause of my girl as I was thinking how hot she was looking in swimming pool.

I was getting irritated by knock then I remember today is engagement it can be aera..ghosh...this girl never let me be in peace.

I lazily got up from my bed I was shirtless as i have habit of sleeping shirtless..but when I open the door it was not aera but the girl because of whom i slept late.

Yes...it was yn..standing infront of me..her hair was wet while she was wearing jeans top..I was quite shock cause I never seen her in jeans and top.

But i swear she is looking damn hot in it..jeans are perfectly fit on her legs while here oversized tshirt was looking cute on her.

can someone look so hot and cute on the same times??..fuvk..this girl can..no matter why that rehan was behind her.

When she can make this heartless mafia king skip a heartbeat then what is that rehan.

I came out of my thought when she snapped her hand infront of my face.

Yn - taehyung-ssi?..

Me - h-huh??..d-dae?..(yes)

Yn - yo-u okay?..where are you lost?..

Me - n-no..no..I am not what happened?..is anything wrong that you're here?..

Yn - wae?..can't I come?..

Me - no..its not like that..just so early in the morning that's why i asked..

Yn - oh..that..aren't you gonna drop me collage?..

Wait..today too?..yes..yes..yes..ahh god I am so happy..thank you so much..i love you..I jumped inside in happiness.

End of taehyung pov.