chapter 9.

Previous chapter.

Taehyung - h-hey.

He tried not to sound rude or but his voice came out a little harsh making you scared which didn't get unnoticed by anyone.

Previous chapter end.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

She is scared from him?..

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Yn pov.

His voice was so deep and cold that send shivers down my spine and I took 2 steps back and looked down..i just slightly nodded as I don't have the courage to talk to him not after This specially.

He is so scary and the way he talked to me no one ever did that.

I was in my thoughts but then I heard someone growling as we looked there,,..there standing Rishi bhai looking at his phone.

Aera - Rishi.. *whispers to herself*

I heard her so I looked at her who is behind taehyung-ssi...i looked at taehyung-ssi we both made a eye contact but I immediately broke it but his eyes were so deep just like his voice was..,,I bite my lips but Suddenly mom spoke.

Mrs. Malhotra - Rishi..you should not use your phone while walking or maybe you will miss someone.

Rishi - mom... I am not in mood to talk rn..And---

An pov.

He saw that Kim's family has reached he saw aera and smiled at her before saying.

Rishi - you all arrived?..

Before anyone can say anything aera speak.

Aera - yeah few minutes ago..

Rishi - I see...mom where is princess??...i didn't saw her from the morning...

Yn - I am here bhai...*soft*

Rishi - when did you came back?.. You should have called me I would have picked you.

Yn - sid bhai told me yesterday that today you will be a little busy and beside Aalia was with me all time.

Rishi - oh..Than okay.

Mr. Malhotra cleared his throat telling them that there are other people also...as Rishi noticed Mr. And Mrs Kim.

Rishi - hii.. Uncle and aunty how are you both?..*smile*

Mr. Kim - we are good son.

Mrs. Kim - yeah.

They said with smile.

Mrs.malhotra - okk... Fine as Rishi know everyone of you..right?..

Rishi - yes.. I know all boys.. But not this 4 girls.