Sports Festival: First Round

Shoto arrived back at the Laughing Demon through Kurogiri's portal, grinning to himself. Apparently, Shigaraki was as well, completely ecstatic from the move. News travels fast in this business. "Well done!" Laughing, his eyes were manic with a kind of insane pride. "You made a massive blow against the heroes! They'll be talking about this for weeks! I knew there was a reason to keep you around..."

However, that sentiment was interrupted by a knock at the door. Or, more accurately a bang. The smoky bartender warped over there... and opened the peephole. "Who are you?"

Some whispered to him, and he opened it for them... to reveal a savage looking woman with a medium sized... yet sturdy hammer as her weapon. "This woman states that Giran sent her here with a 'job opportunity'."

Still in a good mood, he dialed back his outward projections of it. "Yeah... right... let's see..." He turned to the other knight, "take a seat, this won't be long."

Doing so, Shoto watched the woman with... trepidation. She wore leather and cloth, patterned to look like blood splatters, but clearly was still covered in dried blood as well. Her hair were dreadlocks bound in bones, spiking outwards. Strange symbols and sigils could be seen all over her outfit, even on her skin. Her face was pretty, even if a bit ruggish, with her lower jaw covered in a skull tattoo, making her look half skeletal.

"Name?" Shigaraki asked in Japanese, to her confusion. Kurogiri whispered to him, loud enough for Shoto to hear, "She only speaks rough English and, my guess, Scandanavian."

"I see..." looking back at her with his crimson eyes, he asked in English, surprising the dual haired boy. He didn't think Shigaraki knew another language at all. "Name?"

That got her to understand. "Course. Hjordis Ragnarsdottir."

It wasn't a Japanese styled name, but Shoto couldn't identify where it came from. Continuing the interview, Shigaraki asked, "What are you able to do?"

"Anything. I took down Yoroi Musha. I can kill anyone. Hijack vehicles." She shrugged. "I took a plane from an airport to get to Japan. Literally. Had to crash it since I couldn't land it anywhere."

"I see..." Shigaraki noted, before asking one final question. "Why are you here?"
She grinned, just as madly as Shigaraki was before, letting all get a glimpse at who she was, "Because I want fame. Glory! Honor! And Apollyon can promise that!"

"I see." While less than pleased that it wasn't because she'd heard of him and his group, he shrugged. The knightess was still an ally, at least, as long as the Doctor refused to contact him. I guess murdering AFO had spooked him. Heh, she would have despised that man. "Well, welcome aboard."

Smiling, she ordered a drink, leaving the two to wonder what her goal really was. Sure, she said glory, honor... but those were antiquated. Possible excuses. She was more than met the eye, even if there was little left to the imagination. She was a savage. Especially after seeing the video of Yuroi Musha's death, on the internet. However, their collective attention went back to the TV, which showed the UA sports festival. The next fight was about to begin... and they didn't want to miss it.

Present Mic announced their arrival, "Can we welcome, from Class B, Yosetsu Awase, the man who can weld any plan together... against Momo Yaoyorozu, the girl who can create anything!" Having walked to her side of the arena. Momo looked over at the rather plain looking boy. If this was one of her classmates... well, she might have allowed them to show off. But now? Now she had to make sure that her class succeeded. Whoever this was came secondary.