The Will of Allmight

After the funeral, Izuku was starting to walk home with Reiko. Uraraka went back to her apartment, as the brunette's parents were already staying with her. They met her two best friends already, and were glad that they both were as supportive as they were. However, before Izuku could leave the area... Sir Nighteye waited for him.

"Midoriya. We have things to discuss, before you leave." Normally, he would've been fine taking a moment to listen to a hero... but the tone of voice was... off putting. As if he held disdain for him, but there was no reason for him to. Not yet. Was it something about the speech?

Reiko had picked up on this as well. "If you wish to speak with him, I will not leave his side."

"This is a private matter, and not for those who are not relevant to this conversation."

Izuku interrupted, "How long will this take?"

"It should not be too long as long as things go smoothly." Nighteye stated, the voice still cold. He didn't appreciate that Reiko was there, and, frankly, wanted her gone.

"Then it might be best if you wait for me." The greenette stated, giving Nighteye a clear signal: I'm on a timer, so be quick.

Nodding, Nighteye acquiesced, and led the two to a meeting room at the administration building. Reiko, true to her word, remained outside, while Izuku was led into the room and to a seat. "What do you need, Nighteye?" Despite the blunt nature of the words, his tone was more curious.

"This is in regards to Toshinori's will... and your part in it." Nighteye explained, pulling out a paper copy and placing it on the table.

"Shouldn't there be more people here to read it?" Izuku asked, suddenly suspicious. He knew a lot of people. Shouldn't there be more involved in this?

However, the man was being maddeningly vague. Just like seers of old, he couldn't help but not get to the point. "The nature of this particular will requires... secrecy." The hero began, before stating, "Allmight left you a significant portion of his wealth... all fine. You'll receive those in due time. What I wanted to speak with you about something far more important."

This was probably something about a few pieces of Allmight merch. It was well known that his collection was quite expensive...

In a clear voice, without any hesitation or explanation, the pro hero demanded, "I want you to give One For All to Mirio Togata."
Wait, what?!

However, before that question could be answered... a higher pitched voice interrupted them. "Hold now, Mirai." The two turned to the door, where Nezu, Detective Naomosa, and a short old man in a hero costume. He was at the procession, but didn't speak.

"You went ahead without us." Nezu stated, getting onto the table. "And tried to force Midoriya into doing something with which he had no knowledge of."

Narrowing his eyes, the green and yellow haired pro started to ask. "Then why..."

Izuku held up a hand, pausing everyone at the same time, "Still confused on everything... what is One for All, and how does it relate to Toshi at all?" Nighteye scowled when he used Allmight's name, as if he wasn't deserving of the honor. That got everyone silent. Nezu, for once, didn't want to speak, which was already concerning. 

Instead, the short man cleared his throat. "Kid, we didn't want you to get involved with this. The detective's kept me in the loop, and I'd heard about you befriending Toshi. That said... this is a national secret. Can you keep it?"