Asking for Opportunities

Erika watched over the interaction between Allmight and Izuku. How Izuku seemed down, before the man lifted his spirit once more. Even if I don't like the man, at least he is genuine to a fault. Izuku is lucky, I suppose, to have a mentor figure like him.

But as the Symbol of Peace... I will have to kill him some day. Izuku would never forgive me for that.

She then turned to leave, I won't need him to. Carefully navigating the city's mazelike interior, she found that it wasn't as different as she thought. Crime, especially violent crime, was common. Many stayed away from her due to her armor, which she wouldn't take off in their presence. The armor was not hiding the girl, Erika underneath. Erika was the skin she hid under, until Apollyon could make her appearance.

But, for now, she would wait and see. With no proper method for getting food & water, that was her first priority. And since Japan doesn't utilize bounty hunters, her easiest method of monetary gain was beyond her reach. She'd have to look out for anything.

And that anything approached her first.

Meanwhile, Allmight knew that his time was short. Barely catching himself on a nearby building, he got out of view before turning back into his smaller, weaker form. He cursed himself for his deteriorating condition, but, he had a new goal. To help Izuku become a hero. It was also alongside his first one, that being to find a successor, but Izuku Midoriya was determined to be a symbol for those who need it: the quirkless and weak of power, so offering him the mighty power of One for All was completely off the table. To be honest, Midoriya would find the offer insulting at this point, as his foster sister had instilled great confidence in his own abilities, to the point where he doesn't need to have a quirk to believe in himself. If only I had someone like her when I was his age... Shaking his head, the blond man walked the city, towards his target.

UA. A school of proud heroes, of over-competent buisnessmen (and women), and all around, the best school in Japan. It is the best school for heroics, and where Allmight himself graduated from. Unlike the US or Western styled countries, hero schools were high schools, not universities. So, in order to combat the inexperience of the hero graduates, they are given more comprehensive training in quirk usage.

Considering the US has self defense clauses and the right to use quirks recreationally... yeah, things are... complex here, in Japan. That made the desires of Izuku even more relevant. Japan, due to its cultural influences, are often afraid of what is considered "outside the norm". Whether that be quirks, appearance, or... well, a lot of things. While Allmight did speak against those kinds of attitudes, the actions and voices of other heroes often conflicted with it, making it difficult to continue his work in that field. His quirkless foundations, or those for the unfortunate also kept getting shut down by the HSPC for one reason or another. The politics was just getting to him...

But that was a thought for another time, as the gates opened for him upon arrival. He could have just jumped directly into the campus, but there were a few reasons he didn't.

It was impolite.

There were security systems in place to make it very painful if he did.

He didn't need to show his weakness directly to the student body, to show them that UA's security could potentially make a mockery out of the pillar of society, the Symbol of Peace!