Lawbringer's Arrival

The memorial service at the end of the day was quick and quiet. It was mainly for those who were a part of class A, and the statue left behind was a testament to that. It had the five of them, in action, showcasing their quirks, looking up to Allmight, overshadowed by him. That's what it felt like for the class, that those who died were always overshadowed by Allmight's death. Looking over it... he noted how... inaccurate... they were to the counterparts they had been trying to portray. For instance, Tsu looked too exuberant, and too... baseline. She had more prominent mutations. Bakugo, however, would have felt insulted, as it showed him in a position of weakness, reaching up for Allmight's help, a pained tear running down its metal face. The greatest insult to him was being viewed as weak, and it'd immortalize him as such for the remainder of its existence. Ironic.

However, afterward, he did have an important thing to do before heading home. Navigating to Jirou, he asked, "Do you have a moment?"

"Why, going to propose?"

Blinking, he outright stated, "That was a terrible joke."
"Yeah..." She sighed, still off put by bereavement. "It's just all of us should be here."
"I hear you." He nodded, "They should be. Even Bakugo. No, that's not what I want to talk about. Something serious."

Nodding, she followed his lead, while he asked, "You're the closest with Yaoyorozu, correct?"
"Out of all of the class? Yeah. Why?" She raised an eyebrow, clearly suspicious of this. As if inquiring if he was interested in her... but that wasn't the case.

"A detail you missed before getting to us last night... the black box she stored the data in. She had it here." He pointed to his head, and the realization horrified the violet. "Is that...?"
Whispering, he stated, "Why she's not here? Yeah. Look, the human brain is a delicate thing. I think part of her naivety is due to making herself into a literal cyborg. What I want you to do is keep an eye on her for me. The location of the box itself is near the amygdala. It's the emotional center of the brain, and while she insists she's fine... I want to know if things change. Got it?"

Nodding, she wouldn't fail her friend. "Of course. To help her, right?"

"Absolutely." He smiled for the first time since the service started, albeit slightly, "Thanks for doing this."

"I'd do it regardless." Jirou stated, raising a fist, which Izuku bumped in solidarity. Thank goodness for the reliable ones.

Now, Nemuri Kayama was a woman who was a paradox. One who loved to show themselves off, but also held cards close to the chest. With regrets and things she'd never regret. However... as of late, she had definitely been re-evaluating her stances on a few things. Aizawa being chief amongst them.

Years ago, they lost a very dear friend. In order to help, she tried to secure a stable job, the teaching gig at UA... well... she thought it'd help him understand his teacher. The detached nature of him, and how he handled grief. She thought it'd help develop his mind, and make him more empathetic, to do what Hizashi did years ago to get him out of his shell at UA...

Well... safe to say that backfired massively. And this staff meeting was going to let everyone know. Nezu sat down, with everyone else seated in the U facing that desk. This was the same room where he got his just desserts. Nezu called the meeting to attention, and Kan noticed immediately, "Um... sir, where is Aizawa?"

"That is what I will be discussing shortly. As you have noticed... Aizawa is not here. He is on temporary leave, but he has been removed as homeroom teacher of Class A."
Shock lined most of their faces, with two exceptions. Nemuri saw this coming a mile away from her interactions with Class A, and Hound Dog also saw this coming. His practices were far more damaging than any of them realized, and Nezu explained why. "It appears that his class took issue with his particular teaching methods, and brought them up at the parent teacher meeting last night. They wanted him gone so badly that Yaoyorozu, yes, that Yaoyorozu, independently gave herself cybernetic augmentations just to be more able to get rid of him."