At The End of The Day...

The rest of the class showed their strengths. Each fought valiantly... some more so than others, but in the end, they had learned a lot. Most of today was simply about mindset. You won't win every mission, against every villain, but give it your best shot. Sometimes, your actions can be the deciding factor. Sometimes, you just have such a bad matchup that nothing you do matters. Either way, everyone enjoyed the class... and it was soon dismissed with a rapid departure from the big man himself.

Next was lunch. With Bakugo in the nurse's office... this would be a quieter day, that's for sure. When everyone got their food, and found a place to sit. It was then that the class representative spoke up. "Alright. So, before we move onto the fun things to talk about... first is what to do about the enemy.".

"Aizawa." Ochako muttered, downcast.

"What can we do?" Mina asked, concerned.

Denki added on, "If he finds out, he'll just expel us."

"Which is why we'll need proof. A shield. We need evidence. Let's discuss what we know. We know he is harsh and uncompromising. We know he sleeps in class, but don't have the proof to back it up. Then, on top of that, we are facing an uphill battle because he's a tenured teacher, which means Nezu won't listen without solid evidence backing it up. Again. That is what we need: Proof."..

"So, how will we get that?" Kirishima asked, clearly not used to thinking about strategies like this.

"Well... I might have a solution." Momo stated nervously. "As you know, my quirk allows me to create anything I understand fully. And I have memorized thousands of schematics. Including..." she paused, unsure of if she should continue. But, between the hopeful glances of the class and a simple nod from Izuku, she caved, "recording devices. Cameras and microphones. And I could connect them to a central black box system for safekeeping. I'd need a day to get it set up... but it is possible."

"Then that's what we'll do..." However, before Izuku could say anything further... the alarms blared. "TIER 3 LOCKDOWN IN EFFECT. FOLLOW EVACUATION PROTOCOLS..."

Every one of the Class A students didn't know what to do. It was fortunate that they had already been outside. "None of us know the evacuation protocols!" Momo stated, "They weren't listed in the syllabus!"

"Damn Aizawa, I bet this was discussed at orientation." Izuku muttered, before it stopped just as quickly as it started. The bell rang, and an announcement went over the PA system. "LOCKDOWN DISENGAGED. RETURN TO YOUR HOMEROOMS FOR THE NEXT CLASS."

Arriving back at the classroom, everyone went through the rest of the day as normal... until the last period.

Aizawa had a pile of papers on his desk. "Something Allmight failed to tell you..." His annoyed voice began, "Is that there is a field trip coming up at the end of the week. You have had combat training... but at the USJ, there will be your first exposure to rescue training. Since the USJ is technically on UA campus, you will not need permission slips." The final bell rang, and everyone was free to go. Well, almost everyone. Izuku and Momo still had the after school meeting to attend.

Arriving at the location, they found they were last. Class B, their fellow heroics class, had a blond and a redhead as their Vice Rep and Representative respectively, and a bunch of other students were there, eying the two Class A representatives with untrustworthy glances.