Caedes Pacis

Apollyon was giddy with anticipation. This was a fight she had been waiting for... ever since she was introduced to him by Izuku on her arrival to this peace-cursed world. The strongest, the symbol of peace... ready for slaughter. But... she'd have to be extremely careful. One wrong move and her armor wouldn't be able to protect her. Her quirk didn't protect her. Sure, she was given a boost from the corpse of Katsuki Bakugo. His death fully restored her heath, and, fortunately, didn't give off the sign of its effect over her armor... because Izuku, standing a few feet away, would definitely notice, and make the connection.

Charging, the knightess ducked under a quick punch, relying on her intuition. Avoiding blows, there was little she could do but hold on through the initial assault... because his attacks seemed... panicked. For whatever reason, he acted like he was desperate. But why, that was the question...

Izuku knew why Allmight fought with a quick, unyielding fury. Quickly, he navigated Reiko and Tokoyami past the battle, quickly wanting them out of line of sight. When he felt that they were in a safe position... he stated, "Help the others. I have to go back."

"Izuku... Bakugo's dead. There's..."
"It's not that! Just go!"

Something in the greenette's voice made her not question it, and she nodded, taking the other boy. He was still injured in his leg, and needed a splint as soon as possible. Glancing at the top of the stairs, he saw that Momo, Jirou, and Denki were all there, trying to help as best as possible. Good, they're still alive...

Turning back to Allmight's position, he dashed over, knowing what nobody else did... that he was on a knife's edge. He hoped he could get there faster.

Tomura was ecstatic. Even though Nomu was shot into the stratosphere, Allmight was still be fought by his knight. Several students were dead, if his forces reports were anything to go by. The fire zone, the ruins zone, and the landslide zone didn't report back, but the forest zone reported a successful hunt, as well as the water zone. The caves reported about half of their forces were lost, but the students were certainly hurt for their efforts. Looking down at the battered underground hero, he asked, "So... think you're so invincible, hero? Allmight may have beaten my Nomu... but he's stuck against my right hand. And you're at my mercy." He glanced at his beaten form. "You fell to your own arrogance. I know the heroes will be here soon. You'll be saved. Tch..." He sighed, "But... let me give you something to remember you by..." He reached out, and gripped the man's right hand with his own. Making sure the quirk took effect, the mad leader of the attack then turned back to Kurogiri. "Alright. I'm leaving. Retrieve anyone who wants to leave, and stick around for Apollyon. She's far too valuable a player to leave behind."

"Very well." The misty man created a portal as he watched the raven haired hero decay before him. For some reason... he felt pity... for the man, as he warped away, to do as Tomura asked. Aizawa, unable to move due to the pain of his arm being eroded in front of him, passed out from the pain.