Sports Festival: Dragons and Dragging on

A large rumbling sound echoed over the arena. Every one of the students froze, as a roar called out to them all. High in the sky, flew a distinctive form... one of a metal dragon. Covered in unusual red armor... they had no idea how to deal with this threat... only watching as it flew towards one of the control points, completely deactivating it with its arrival. That made them react. Cursing, Midoriya had no way to deal with that right now... and had to turn his focus to other matters.

S.M.A.U.G. was designed to be absolutely formidable. Its armor was nigh-impenetrable, and its blades and "teeth"... sharper than any folded blade. The Sentient, Militaristic, Augmented, Unpleasant Golem. Hell, that was the best name they could come with that didn't outright hint that it was a massive metal dragon. However, his purpose was clear... to destroy every control point, and make them reliant on robot destruction. It was to simulate a large, uncontrollable enemy. The metal dragon's AI grinned as they flew to the next point...

Sato's group, consisting of the large muscular man, Iida, and... one from Class B. A blond who had to swallow his pride in order to work with them... watched as multiple students were eliminated from the competition with the destruction of their dominion point. Watching the dragon circle, he knew that there was none of his class that could take it down. The main heavy hitters of the class were that Todoroki kid, Bakugo, and... Uraraka, if she could get ahold of it. The problem was obvious... Todoroki was expelled, now missing, Bakugo was killed at the USJ... and Uraraka? She was off with another group. His point, at the top of a large cliff, was the only possible one to get high enough. And, with his quirk enhanced strength... he was the only one to stand a chance of taking it down and stopping them. Granted, he didn't know Class B's quirks, nor anyone else's outside his own class... but right now, he was the only one with a possibility of defeating it. That is, if it flew where he needed it to...

"What are you doing, Class A dog?" Turning to look back, the annoying one was right there.

"That dragon... we have to get rid of it."

Iida understood why immediately, "Of course... but how? None of us have the overwhelming power to take it down..."
The blond scoffed, "You actually admit..."

Ignoring him, they continued their own conversation, Iida realizing, "You have a plan."

The large muscled man agreed. "Risky, yes, but the best we can do, I think. I need to have it fly here... can you do that?"

Looking at where it was, the blue haired boy nodded, "I think I can."

Meanwhile, Neito was in disbelief. Were they serious? They were willing to put themselves aside for a chance at glory? It was absolutely sickening! The blue haired rapscallion bolted off, leaving the point behind. His quirk could be seen moving, and he cursed himself. When he had joined these two, not his own idea, but when he joined these two, he figured that he could use their quirks. Turns out these two buffoons had resource quirks. Quirks that needed another substance to function. Curses! The Ingenium knockoff required orange juice, while the muscle head needed sugar. It was too much! At least the speed one let him use a blade his classmate had made for him. Apparently they worked together, cheating the system to win! It was an injustice! The blue haired boy was proud of the fighting style he'd trained in. Using a blade to cut through enemies quickly. The USJ had informed him of the fact that they needed more options, and that was the route he took. Typical Class A dog. Get a taste of killing, and they'll keep doing it. It's just what those dogs are like.