Welcome to UA!

The next week was hell. For the three hero prospects. They had no idea if they had passed or not, and Izuku couldn't ask his one inside source for clues as well. So, the three of them just spent their time with each other. It was fun for everyone involved. Eventually, their letters arrived.

All sitting in Izuku's living room, the three hero hopefuls held each of their letters. Tension hung as they were unsure as to what they contained. Hopefully admittance to the best school in the country. Huddling together in the living room, Izuku opened his first... to find a small metal disk. Unsure of what it was, it fell onto the short table... before flickering to life. Shining, it projected an image of... Full strength Allmight! Everyone was in shock, although Izuku was the least surprised.

"HA HA! It is I, Allmight! I know it's been... about a month since we last spoke."

The two girls turned to Izuku in even more surprise, but didn't ask since he was focused on the message. They turned back as the voice continued, "What's that? Hurry up? HMPH, very well. As you know, you got a high villain score already, at 51 total points. However, if that was the end of it, you'd already be a shoe in for the hero course! No, there was a hidden component for the exam! That being... the rescue points! Points for doing heroic actions, and helping others! Considering the nature of your actions throughout the exam, first helping Young Uraraka..." The image switched to an aerial view of the battle on the rooftop. Reiko watched with awe as the two mopped up the robots.

"And taking down the zero pointer!" It then had Izuku climb onto some debris, which didn't make sense to Inko, watching in the background... before Uraraka used her quirk to levitate it up, pushing it. With a gaping, shocked mouth, she watched as it soon regained its gravity, hovering in the air for a moment before falling back to Earth, and into the zero pointer. Izuku somehow landed unscathed, and with his sword, before prying open a hatch on the top of the behemoth.

Inko had to pause the recording, "Izuku... is this what actually happened?"

Looking eye to eye, he admitted, with a slightly weakened voice. "Yes, it is."

She sighed, before promptly fainting. Fortunately for Inko, she was caught by a pink glow and carefully lowered to the ground.

The green haired boy sighed, "I wish she could get over that. It's the third time this month."

Pressing play, the trio listened carefully as Allmight gave the final total. "The judges gave you a total of 53 rescue points for your stunning performance. And... the final score is... 104 points! Welcome to your hero academia!"

The message flickered off. A great weight was lifted off his shoulders, but then he realized, "Wait, there's no indication of what class..." However, before Izuku could finish that statement, a small slot opened up on the side, and a small slip of paper was protected inside. Opening the folded paper, he found a bold A.

"Oh. That's how."

The other two giggled, before showing theirs. Ochako and Reiko both passed with flying colors. Apparently, Reiko had received more rescue points by tearing off the side of a building on the street, all while missing every student... except herself. That's how she got stuck. Not because of the zero pointer, like they thought, and Ochako god a healthy mix of villain and rescue points. Especially for the team up with Izuku at the end.

And, even better, they all made it to Class A. School would start in a few months, and life was going well.