Weekend before the Sports Festival

Powerloader had planted the tree only a day ago, and it was already a massive oak by the time he checked on it. Partially impressed, he was glad to choose a secluded part of the woods surrounding UA. Approaching it, and knocking, he was met by a raven. It flew in place, looking at him with a tilt of its head, before leading him around the tree. What others might consider magic brought him back to his master's home.

"I'm back!"

Durin entered the room, fresh from creating... food? To be honest, he was expecting a start to the armors. He was taking it to the back. To the spare room, one that is set up for company. "Do you have a guest? I can come back later..."
"I won't be long." The dwarf stated, heading into the room. There was a hushed conversation, before he arrived from it. "I am looking after an injured guest. She has issues with trust. I do not know her, nor where she came from. Her roots are from Korea, but aside from that, nothing more."

"I see." As a hero, he should bring her to a hospital, but all things considered... No, Durin-sensei was the better choice. Instead, he asked, "How is the armor forging going?"

"Good, good! Come see." The dwarf led him to the workshop. In it, about half the armor requests had been made. "Let me remind you of the rest. I know ye know the techniques, but you only ever applied it to yer gadgets. Not on actual protection. C'mon."

Without any ability to refuse, he followed his master's lead. Long they toiled, rekindling his abilities while spending merry time with his mentor. In the end, they managed to get it done. However, before he left, he noticed that the guest room... was empty. Whoever was in there had gone. Durin swore under his beard, but ushered him out. "Take the gear, I'll come around when you give it to 'em."
"Right. Good evening."
The dwarf nodded, allowing him to leave to UA, while getting ready to find where his charge went.

Dekeu wandered on unsteady feet. She had, while that other man was there, taken initiative. She had only one thing on her mind: Revenge. She had managed to lift two katana from that strange dwarven home. Weapons that she could use against the Savage...

Until Durin appeared from behind a tree in front of her. Even though he was barely as tall as her torso, his power was not to be trifled with. Sighing, not with derision or annoyance... but disappointment, he told her. "I know what you want, but you are not ready."
"Why not?"

"Why..." He glanced around before staring back at her, "Are y'serious? Look at ye! Can barely stand, do you even know what to do with these?" He pulled the Katana's out from behind his back, the weight disappearing from her hands. She didn't check, since he'd pulled this trick before. "I won't stop you when you're healed, but you are not there yet."

"I have nothing..."
"I know. That is why I won't stop you after you leave my care. But let me heal you first, so that way you may have the best chance."

She grit her teeth... but ultimately acquiesced, allowing him to lead her back to the tree. He was right, in the end, and her greatest ally. She could at least listen to his wisdom, as he seemed to be an individual to respect. Especially with his power, which was more reminiscent of magic than any kind of quirk she was used to. Once inside... Dekeu collapsed. He was right, and she drifted off to sleep and had to be carried back. Dreams of victory, of revenge. Of blood and violence... of nothing else.

The next few days were... peaceful, for Class A. They had been able to practice their skills, both physical, quirk based, and intellectual, in preparation for the Sports Festival. Izuku and Momo worked together to come up with contingency plans, actions to take when it was time. Nezu supervised their homeroom again, and during heroics, stating, "We are onboarding a new teacher for heroics. He'll be introduced after the Sports Festival." When asking about him, the mammal was just as vague, "Don't worry, he's nothing like Aizawa."