Memento Mori

Over the next few days, there was nothing that Class A couldn't do. Mina's legs had come in on Friday... but she still needed to practice with them. Over the weekend, all of the students received notices from UA that their gear will take longer to add the changes they wanted... but they would have them by the internships. The students spent a lot more time with each other. However, it was soon Monday. Grey clouds covered the sky, shielding the sun from the world's mourning. A mourning shroud for the Earth itself. UA Heroics classes were in their uniforms, somber, and sullen. Their normally animated forms were still, standing at attention. The teachers stood behind them, heads down in respect as the coffin, one with a glass top, was shuffled by towards the pedestal where it would remain during the service.

The pose Allmight was in was peaceful. His head was reattached to the neck, and he was put into the yellow pinstripe suit Izuku had seen him wear a few times before. His face was at peace, and his eyes closed.

Most of the students couldn't bear to look, and the teachers remained silent. Only Izuku could stand to look. Unlike the others sorrow... he had grown past it. Instead of his pain through tears, which he had shed plenty of... and still shed them even to this day. No, in his eyes, there was a hardened determination, under his glistening tears, to make sure that this would never happen again. That Apollyon wouldn't win again.

Several News Helicopters flew above, catching the procession. It had started from UA, going around in a circle around the town, before arriving back at the USJ. A podium lay behind the pedestal, and as Allmight's casket was placed on it, Nezu stepped up to be visible. There were several cameras aimed at it, ready for the principal to speak.

"Today we come together to memorialize the greatest hero of our generation. Allmight, or as he was known to his friends, Yagi Toshinori. To me, he was a student, a peer, and a friend. One of the greatest there could ever be. But... I admit... I am probably not the best to talk about him. I leave that... to guest speakers. The first being his first and only sidekick... Sir Nighteye."

Apollyon watched the procession along with all the others, from her small place of residence. Shoto was there too, but asking, "Why are we watching this? Shouldn't we be taking the opportunity..."
"No." She stated. Not even turning to him, the knightess continued, "We watch because we can see what the heroes will plan to do next. Which come out of the woodwork, and which will be our greatest threats." She noted that the man currently speaking was Allmight's disciple. His former sidekick. The only one that the strongest man in the world took on as his partner. He looked nothing like the man she knew, nothing like the strong wolf. Instead, he was a weak sheep. A man of the mind. He spoke of his encounter with the man... and it was even more pathetic than Izuku's previous state before she met him. He had begged the man to take him on as a protegee... and it had worked because Allmight was a bleeding heart.

Pathetic. He would die soon, if she had any control of that.

However... his speech ended, and Izuku stepped up to the plate. This should be interesting.

"Shoto, this one should be interesting. This one knew that Allmight had weakened before he died. He fought with everything he had. He is one to take notes from, if any."

She noted his scowl, and smiled, Shoto has such a vicious streak... this jealousy could be good for him... or it could be destructive. However it looks... I'll be sure to keep an eye on that.