... The Storm.

Apollyon scanned the crowd at the top of the stairs. They are the students, future opponents. The greatest threats were currently Shota Aizawa and Anan Kurose. These two were otherwise known as Eraserhead and Thirteen. Thirteen was named after some ridiculous movie reference. Something about aliens. Regardless of their costume, which looked like it was more for its appearance than its function... one thing was decidedly lethal about them: their quirk. Her quirk was simple: Black Hole. A space phenomenon that was entirely lethal, caused by matter being pressurized into a single point, making gravity exponentially higher and grabbing even more matter inside. Ultimately unsustainable when used in small doses, but could become an issue if the quirk was used continuously. She was the biggest threat. To the whole plan.

The other, however, would be easy. It was just a matter of separating the man from the rest. But... he did the unthinkable. He leapt towards our forces.

Izuku had seen many asinine things through his life. He had been battered down and beaten, told how he was useless and pointless, and most importantly, how to act. This teacher was a massive hypocrite, because he stated outright that he should not rush blindly into action. It was a criticism he had of Allmight, amongst other things. So seeing him rush blindly into battle was a massive red flag. He was so preoccupied with the army of thugs that he missed the reason why they were there. The warper. He created another portal and brought in a massive being of dark and necrotic flesh. It had what could only be described as a beak with teeth on the inside, as well as having an exposed brain. "What the hell..."

Izuku's thoughts mirrored those of Erika's, who had wide eyes when the beast walked through a portal. It was horrific to be around, but the dark knight hid her reaction through remaining undaunted in her body language. Something she'd mastered to be able to do with practiced ease. "Tomura... what is that?"

"This is Nomu. Our secret Anti-Allmight, biologically enhanced multi-quirk living weapon. It's nothing but a puppet, that I control."

"I see..." Thinking about the tactical implications of such, she then refocused on the task at hand. "Aizawa seems to be handling the forward troops. The Nomu is a perfect counter."

"And the students?"

"Kurogiri is strong enough to handle that on his own. How does his mist handle a vacuum?" Apollyon asked, turning to glance at the fogbound man.

"I can handle my fog being taken. It is not a part of me." Now wasn't that surprising. Nodding, She decided that it was time to just sit back and observe. The knight wanted to see this... Nomu in action.

"Then move on to phase two, Kurogiri."