New Friends

Having left UA... Izuku now realized the true weight of the situation. He was friends, now, with not one... but two incredibly beautiful girls. Both of whom were trying to be heroes, like him. And they were nice! They didn't seem to care about his quirklessness... well, they didn't know, but they seemed to be fine with just him... well, we'll see, won't we?

"Um... So... what do you want to do?" Izuku asked. He was honestly beat from the whole exam.

Reiko was the first to answer. "I would rather spend the rest of the day's light with the one who keeps it bright. Whatever you wish to do, I will follow."

Ochako and Izuku looked at her for a moment, before the greenette shook his head. Still gripping his blade, now stained with oil and plastic, he wanted to get it cleaned before the materials stained it. That, and he wanted to freshen up... but he couldn't do that if they followed...

"Um... Well, I'd like to take my sword home first." He held it up. "I live here in Mustafu... so... would you like to come with...?"

"YES!"

"OF COURSE I WOULD!"

Their responses were immediate... and that meant giving his mother the head's up. Even if she... well... she'll judge them like Erika. Stopping, he replied... "Um... okay... uh... let me call home so that way she knows..."

Before they could contest this, Izuku pulled out his phone and dialed ahead... As soon as he pressed the call button, Inko picked up. "Izuku! How was it?"
"I think it went really well!" He stated. "Speaking of that, I made some friends at the exam."

"IZUKU!!! I KNEW YOU COULD!" Everyone could hear that. Facepalming, the green haired boy could only endure the laughter of his new friends.

"Yeah... uh... I want to stop by to drop my sword off... is it okay if they come too?"

"Of course! I'll get dinner prepared early! There's so much to do..." The phone hung up... and he glanced to them. There was one detail that he failed to convey. "I didn't even tell her..." Sighing, Izuku led the two of them through the city.

Inko was ecstatic! Her son had remained unharmed in the exam... and was now bringing home friends. Not just one but plural! Oh, she would have to make a perfect impression. She'd make his favorite, of course, but more than enough for... wait, how many would be coming? There was only so much room! Hopefully four portions would be enough.

Just as everything was just coming together... the green haired woman could hear the front door open and three voices talk to each other. Izuku's was instantly recognizable... but the other two... they were feminine. And one was being very friendly, far more so than just a mere friend... although it wouldn't surprise Inko that Izuku didn't pick up on that. When it came to social cues... he was quite dense.

That being said, she had to focus on the food. Humming to herself, she could wait a few minutes to meet these new friends properly. They sounded far less harsh than Erika, and far, far better than Katsuki ever was... Smiling, she pan fried the pork, ready to get it ready to be served...

Izuku unlocked the front door. It was a short walk, to be honest. The others made it far more pleasant than normal, not like he really encountered anything in the first place. Now he was home, and gave them a quick rundown. "This is my home. It's kinda small, but we don't have much. I'll be back soon, I just have to grab something from my room."