The Armorsmith

Arriving home, Izuku was absolutely giddy on the inside. He just got into a serious relationship with Reiko, and it was still unbelievable that all of this had happened in the first place. Walking through the living room... Inko was waiting. She was sitting on the sofa, with kind eyes and a slight smile. The green haired boy couldn't control his emotions, with them clearly showing on his face... and Inko knew what that meant. "Have fun?"

"Y-yeah." His normal confident persona couldn't shield him from this. Not now. Tearing up with joy, he continued, "I'm... Reiko's my girlfriend now."
Inko, now tearing up herself. "My baby boy now has a girlfriend!" Getting up, she hugged him tightly. "I've said it before, but I'm proud of you. I really am."

"So am I..." the green haired boy replied, before the two let go. Reaching for his phone... he found there was a slip of paper in there already. Confused, he pulled it out, and paled. Inko noticed it as well, asking, "What is it?"

"It's from Erika... but I never saw her." Opening the letter, Inko navigated to see it as well.

Hello Izuku,

It has been some time since I contacted you. Apologies for not reaching out directly, but I can't afford to right now, so this is the best option. Onto business. I heard that you made it into UA. I'm not surprised. You had the potential to do so, and it is great that you did. You make me proud, having overcome the events at the USJ, and it seems that you inspire your class as well, if rumors are to be believed. Your speech today was quite inspiring to hear.

Keep the course, Izuku. Give Inko my regards.

Erika

P.S. Also, you were adorable with that girl. If you truly want to make each other stronger, then I approve.

Tears ran down his cheek when he read that. It was a lot of praise from someone whose praise was certainly difficult to earn. Inko also hugged him in support, caring for her just as much as Izuku did. In the end, the two of them made sure to put that note somewhere safe. Shortly after, the green haired boy went to bed. Tomorrow was another day, and he needed to be ready. After all, the Sports Festival was coming up. They'd need to be ready.

The next day, Midoriya walked in the direction of his school, Aurora in hand. He was joined by Reiko, who strode at his right, gripping his hand with her own. It reminded him that, no, last night was not a dream. She loved him just as he cared for her. And that would be enough. Should be enough.

Unfortunately, the pleasantness of the walk was interrupted by their other friend. Uraraka had a smug grin on her face. "So... anything you want to tell me?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." Izuku nearly stammered, only barely keeping his composure, but a faint blush appearing all the same.

"Riiight." She then got out her phone, and showed him a picture. "Then what was this?" It was them last night.

"That's..." It was then that he noticed a small detail. Something that Uraraka wouldn't notice, but something that stuck out like a sore thumb to him. "Wait." Grabbing the phone, he zoomed in as best he could. It was unmistakable.

Surprised by the change in attitude, Reiko asked, concerned, "What is it?"

"Last night, I received a letter from my sister." He continued to study the portion of the photo. "And you just caught a photograph with her in it."

"What?!" Ochako asked, now wanting to see this monumental figure in his life. Reiko did as well.

He pointed her out, "See her, with the blond hair and blue eyes? That's her."