Lessons Learned

Izuku Midoriya stood ready, wearing his school uniform. All students had been cleared to go back to school, and today was the first day back. Mina needed more time, by his estimation, but she, herself, didn't want to be left behind. They had all promised the pinkette that they would not leave her behind as long as she wanted to stay with them.

The biggest surprise was when they arrived. Instead of having Aizawa greet them, Nezu presided over them today. "Good morning, Nezu." Izuku stated, to the shock of most everyone else. While they had heard him combat Nezu before, but only now were they fully cognizant of his confrontational nature with him. It was passive aggressive, and Iida called out, "Midoriya! Shouldn't you... give him more respect? He's the principal!"

"So?" Izuku spoke, sitting at his desk and pulling out his notebook, Aurora resting on the ground, "The last principal I had was utterly corrupt and there because of his connections. Why should I treat someone with respect who hasn't earned it yet?"

"That is a fair thing to say. I hope to prove to you that I am worthy enough to be principal of UA." Nezu replied, before starting with the announcements, "Due to... injuries sustained at UA, I will be taking over for the foreseeable future. As well, I did mention the Sports Festival occurring as well... that is still happening. We have arranged for twice the amount of security compared to last year... especially since... well..." He paused, before addressing the elephant in the room. "Heroics classes will have a new teacher. Until a new teacher is brought in, there will be a rotation of every teacher here. Allmight's loss will not be forgotten... and neither will those of your classmates." The bell rang, and the next classes began. They did distract the class, for a time...

Shoto Todoroki wandered through the streets, heading towards his target. Like Apollyon, he would have to prove himself first. And the way to do that would be what she did. Debt Collection.

Shouldn't be too hard, just walk in, bruise them up, and take the needed money. Mention Giran and maybe Apollyon. In and out.

Arriving at the docks, he looked for the squid faced gang members of the Innsmouth crew. They were late on payment, and it was his time to make sure they did.

Entering the nearest warehouse, he waited to confirm that they were there. Hearing the mutant squids talk amongst themselves. Entering the room, he called out, "You have a debt to pay."

Whirling around, the four of them were immediately on edge. One, a lightish red in color, and more pronounced facial tentacles stepped forward to intercept, while the others fanned around.

"Giran says you owe him. And I intend to collect."

They seemed... relieved. Innsmouth himself stated, "Oh, that's a relief. You aren't Apollyon, so we don't have to listen to you."

Narrowing his eyes, the skull-like visage of the mask should've had him taken seriously. It seems that was not the case. Tensing under his hoodie, Shoto stated, "You should."

However, instead of responding, Innsmouth himself spat ink from his mouth, immediately blinding the boy, making him stumble back. The minion in yellow moved quickly and tripped him, while the other two pinned him to the floor. The main squidhead himself, walked over, and, with one of his four arms, removed the mask. "Ah... a boy... and an infamous one, at that." He seemed to grin, "I imagine your father would pay a pretty penny for your head, safe and sound. Or... I could sell you to one of his enemies. They would love the ability to carve you up to spite him, wouldn't they?"