...Have Consequences

Inko Midoriya sat in this meeting room. The chairs were in a U shape, facing one side, where a large desk lay. Principal Nezu was at the head, with Class A's teacher sitting to his right. When she saw the man, pitifully wrapped in bandages and losing his right hand, she could easily sympathize with him. She wasn't a hero, so she couldn't feel for him, but she could definitely understand the pain of his injuries, the loss he himself sustained...

...but it didn't compare to what Izuku fought through for a decade. Her heart hardened when she remembered everything Izuku reported on this man. How his weakness led to a missing child, how he was causing so much trouble for his class... and how he jumped to attack, instead of focusing on defending those who couldn't defend themselves. As she listened to the principal defend his actions... and those of his staff... it sort of just tuned out. Glancing around, she saw every parent of this class... especially those who had students die at the USJ. They seemed placated by their words. But Inko wasn't. Izuku's question from earlier bothered her. I know he's been a lot more... involved in things... but what is Izuku planning?

Momo and Izuku leant against the wall outside the parent teacher conference. Aizawa at this point, was still talking, and they didn't want to interrupt the enemy as he continued to bullshit his audience. A rule from Sun Tsu, never interrupt when they make a mistake.

Whispering, he nodded to his vice rep. "Ready?"

"Whenever you are."

Listening carefully... they finally found a break in the speeches and platitudes and made their entrance. Kicking in the door, they found everyone immediately turned to them. With a sly smile he gestured, "Good evening everyone. I am sure you remember me from the other day. I am Izuku Midoriya, Class representative of Class A. This is Momo Yaoyorozu, Vice Rep. We had heard that this meeting was happening, and that we were specifically not invited, when it is about us and our class. I think it'd be best to the full picture before this meeting is adjourned."

The faces of the teachers were completely flabbergasted. They had no predictions that this would happen. Walking around the parents, Izuku went left while Momo went right, "Now I know this may be hard to believe, that we may have a wildly different perspective than Aizawa." Many individuals noted the lack of honorifics, and therefore, lack of respect for the man. "But I assure you it is well founded. Let us review events as they happened..." He walked past Endeavour, who had an eyebrow raised at him, presumably impressed by his guts. "In order to get the full picture. Momo, if you could."
"Of course..." She had reached the end of the U on her side, and held up a tablet. "I had the foresight to make recording devices to catch every behaviour, every action that negatively affected the class. She showed them off, "They have both cameras and audio devices, for maximum effect."

Nezu balked, "That is illegal, you can't just..."
"Record heroes? According to Hero Regulation Standard 13/c, All heroes may be recorded for evaluation by any interested party, for the determination of the legality of hero actions in question. It's hero law, and our imperative to do so." She paused, then knelt to the floor, placing her hand on it, and rising up, creating a tripod... then a projector screen on it.

"Nice use of your quirk Yaoyorozu. Been practicing quirk versatility?" Izuku asked, with admiration in his voice.

"Yes. I found at the USJ that making big objects from my torso came with additional vulnerabilities. I want that to change." She then made a projector, and offered it to him.