Equipment

Hjordis only took a few, personal things. She had a long journey ahead, and needed to be ready. Gripping her war hammer, she put it into her small boat. The warrior was to leave her home village of Kamøyvær, row her boat to the nearest city, and hitch a ride to Japan. Sounds easy... but it wasn't. Their part of the world was very remote, in which she would have to cover significant ground. It was a 2 hour walk, but she could make it if she took on the laborious task of going straight there from the sea.

Ragnar walked down to the shore, wishing to see his daughter off. "Hjordis... are you prepared?"

"I am, father."

"Hm..." He glanced over the meager possessions she took. Her gear was war gear, with small bags and pouches for necessities. Her hair was braided up into a bun, held together with bones. Her face was covered in white paint, complimenting her pale skin, with a red dot on her forehead, red marks along her lower lip, emulating blood, and red trailing down from under her jaw, for a similar effect.

 Her face was covered in white paint, complimenting her pale skin, with a red dot on her forehead, red marks along her lower lip, emulating blood, and red trailing down from under her jaw, for a similar effect

The rest of her clothes were made from worn leather, to combat the elements as well as any blood she didn't want on her. Years of mastery, ever since she was little, made up for her current appearance. There was a gap in her midsection, covered with white dye. A single line ran down her middle, with a red X over her umbilicus. Her black jacket was dyed in a blood spatter pattern, with red reaching down from the top, and she wore blue striped pants. Forgoing footwear, Hjordis preferred to be barefoot on the battlefield. Most heroes didn't aim there, anyways. And, when she made it to Japan, it would be far warmer than it would be at Kamøyvær.

Ragnar left, "Ha! Look at you, ready for anything! A true Jormungandr. I am proud to see you off..." His voice trailed, but he had some final advice. "Even so, know this, dottir, Apollyon will not tolerate weakness. Fight to the last, and she will always see you with favor, and reward you as such. That is if you intend to join her. If you intend to fight her..." A pause, before stating, "You will fail if you hesitate."

"I will not." She grinned, eager for the future. Hugging her father, she ran, leapt into her small little rowboat, and moved off, into the horizon. She had quite a distance to row... and she was eager to start traveling.

Izuku arrived back at UA. A new day, a new set of priorities. Today would be the first day for their new Heroic fundamentals teacher. Hopefully it would be someone they could appreciate...

Entering the room, Nezu went over the daily activities, and stated that Fundamental Heroics would be dedicated to making sure their gear was up to scratch, and so they would spend it working with the support course.