51-52: New World

Chapter 51 New World

Mori Ogai thought about it for a moment and immediately realized what Dazai Osamu’s special ability was.

A special ability that can eliminate all supernatural abilities. This special ability is as rare as the healing system - no, even rarer than the healing system.

Almost immediately, Mori Ogai planned to recruit Dazai Osamu under his command and use him for his own purposes.

Not long ago, he lost Yosano Akiko and his rank in the army, because Japan's defeat required a person in charge, and Mori Ogai, who was saddled with a huge political stain for this, would have spent his time in the military in vain. own youth and time.

So Mori Ogai simply stopped doing nothing and went directly from Shiromo to Japan, using the Port Mafia as a springboard to realize his ideals.

But now Alice who came to rescue Osamu Dazai has been eliminated. If Mori Ogai doesn't jump into the cold water to fish for someone, the talent he likes will soon drown.

Although he had been in the army, Mori Ogai worked as a military doctor. In addition, he did not have many opportunities to exercise while working as an underground black doctor in Yokohama. This caused him to drag the clothes in his hands and absorb the water and become extremely heavy. The kite-haired boy was very tired.

He wiped the water on his face, sniffed the residual smell of water on his body, sighed loudly, and could only accept his fate and carry Dazai Osamu back to his small clinic.

And the kite-haired boy who woke up was indeed not cute at all as Mori Ogai expected. Not only was he picky about the small clinic he finally built, but he also missed the river full of cherry blossoms and resented it. Why did Ogai Mori save him? Why didn't he let him sleep peacefully and refreshed in that beautiful river forever?

"Really, but let me kindly tell you that there is a garbage crushing machine downstream of the river, which will suck in all the large garbage floating past and crush it into pieces. It will be impossible for you to be refreshed by then.

Dazai Osamu puffed up his cheeks when he heard this. His eyes drifted to the bottles and jars Mori Ogai put on the shelf, and he asked with bright eyes: "Mr. Mori is a doctor, right? Then there must be some here. " Is there a drug that can help you die peacefully without so much effort, trouble, and pain?"

"..." Mori Ogai stopped wiping his hair. He looked at Osamu Dazai, who was still wearing a large towel on his hair. The white towel was dry and soft, covering his slightly raised curly hair, making this kid who was actually very annoying look as cute and holy as an angel.

However, the words that came out of his mouth had nothing to do with angels. Mori Ogai rolled his eyes secretly and said calmly: "Are you talking about tranquilizers? The tranquilizers used by humans can be used by this poor little clinic like me. I can't get it."

"Eh..." Dazai Osamu protracted his tone, with the tail sound slightly raised, a bit playful and cute.

"Mr. Mori is lying again. It's obviously a rogue medical clinic. There's no way

he can't even get a mere tranquillizer, right?" Mori Ogai didn't hesitate this time. He messed up the wretched kid's hair through the towel, and said in a gentle voice: "I just can't get it, Dazai-kun, there is no way for the thing you mentioned to flow in, and the few countries that hold it don't have the weight." Very few, basically they only appear in major laboratories."