38-39: Golden House

Chapter 38 Golden House

Facing Araki Kuyo’s inquiry, Dazai Osamu pondered for a while, shook his head and said: "This time you need to leave the mainland. The port mafia’s tentacles can still be used in the mainland, but if you go to the public At sea..."

Dazai Osamu did not say what he said next, but as a defeated country, Japan is already in a weak position. If a dispute occurs, it cannot expect help from military police or special agents - the most important thing is Dostoye. Fsky's presence was a stuck in his throat.

Dazai Osamu has the Port Mafia as a stronghold, so he can survive in Yokohama and even in the mainland. But if he goes to the high seas, Dostoyevsky's connections who don't know where they come from can help Dazai. Causes big trouble.

The best plan is for Osamu Dazai to take Kuyo Araki to successfully find the lost gold, and then move it away before Dostoyevsky comes to find it.

The important thing is speed and timing, so Dazai Osamu said: "Nakahara cadres will also go together."

As a port mafia gravity user, Nakahara Chuuya can control the gravity of touched objects. Now it seems that he is the most suitable to bring gold together. The person to move out has been selected.

Unaware that he had finally returned from a business trip and was about to be reduced to a porter again, Nakahara Chuuya sneezed on the plane.

Dazai Osamu did not explain clearly to Nakahara Chuuya what he wanted to do. Perhaps there is indeed such a thing as phase in this world. Even though he knew very well that Nakahara Chuuya was the sharpest spear at his disposal, it was better to lower his profile to win over , Osamu Dazai still prefers to use this specious method to drive Nakahara Chuuya - of course, being willing to take photos and laugh at Nakahara Chuuya's dumbfounded look when he saw the 500 tons of gold is also a factor.

Dostoyevsky is in Yokohama, and he may also be keeping an eye on the movements of the three major forces entrenched in Yokohama.

Dostoevsky was sitting in an elegantly decorated Western-style coffee shop. The black coffee placed in front of him exuded a rich aroma, but the bitterness in it made the aroma even more mellow.

The chess pieces he sent to capture the Egg of Memory were all damaged in Tokyo, but it also made Dostoyevsky realize that he should not underestimate this boring and boring island in the far east.

After Pu Siqinglan woke up from a coma, she went completely crazy. She would shout that she was a descendant of Rasputin. In fact, Rasputin was not dead at all. The person who died was just a substitute. He would one day He will find the gold that belongs to Tsarist Russia and rule Russia again!

Of course, her words will only be regarded as nonsense by the nurses and doctors in the mental hospital. However, Pu Siqinglan, a Shi Kaobing soldier, is a person who has been ordered to take care of by the government, and every word and deed will be reported truthfully. Go up.

Fortunately, Dostoyevsky regarded Pu Siqinglan as an abandoned son from the beginning. After confirming that Pu Siqinglan was arrested, the prosthetic eye that would leave traces started its self-destruction program, leaving no trace at all. Down.