1-5: book person

Chapter 1 The man in the book,

Dazai Osamu, got a 'book' on the day his life was completely changed.

This 'book' is different from any other book he has ever read. There is no ups and downs of the story, no chicken soup principles that make people dizzy, and it is not a useful reference book. Open the cover of the book , which is a large blank space.

Dazai Osamu was not called by this name at that time. His name was Tsushima Shuji, and he was the tenth son of the Tsushima family in Aomori Prefecture.

As a child of a family with many children, the education, food and clothing that Dazai Osamu received was naturally not comparable to that of ordinary people, and he was the most favored child of this big family. He seemed to be born with an understanding of how to please people.

Logically speaking, Dazai Osamu should not be dissatisfied. He would go to school and graduate step by step, and then under his father's instructions, he would be successfully trained as the sixth generation governor of the Tsushima family. He would be in charge of the family's finances and assist his eldest brother Tsushima Bunji in his work. People flex their muscles in politics to seize wealth and power.

However, fate took a big turn when he was eleven years old. After touching the 'book' given as a birthday gift, Osamu Dazai saw his 'future'.

He saw that he would run away from home due to differences in ideas with his family, saw that he would be rescued by an undercover doctor after falling into the water, and that he would become an accomplice with him, and then become a cadre of the port mafia, enjoying status and rights, and being... Respect and awe.

Seeing this, Dazai Osamu just felt boring. Exchange of interests, power and sex transactions, bribery, slander, and flattery. Even the port mafia was nothing more than that. Dazai Osamu had seen these similar things in the big Tsushima family. Been there countless times.

There is no bright end in sight for this world, and I'm afraid there won't be any changes in the future. It's boring and boring, and humans are still stupid and greedy. It's like a book that has been read through. It's so boring that it makes people want to sleep, but they still can't. If you don't read on, it's enough to drive a keen and intelligent child crazy.

It's no wonder that his 'future' self is still tirelessly looking for an easy way to die. Even if he sees it now, he will only despair of this boring world and only want to seek the peace of a sweet death.

Osamu Dazai wanted to close this book that made his current life suddenly boring and hopeless, but the picture he saw next made his hand pause.

He made friends, one named Oda Sakunosuke and the other named Sakaguchi Ango, and his boring life seemed to become a little more interesting.

After a busy day, I went to LUPIN Bar for a drink, listening to the blues music, and then the diamond-like ice cubes in the transparent wine glass in my hand gently hit the surface of the glass, making a crisp sound. At that time, Osamu Dazai suddenly felt There is still some meaning in living with patience.

Until the death of Oda Sakunosuke.

Osamu Dazai didn't want his friend to die, so he decided to change this 'future'.