36-37: Golden House

Chapter 36

The lover Ura Shi Qinglan in the Golden House is referring to is naturally Dazai Osamu. Anyone who has spent time with Araki Kūyo and Dazai Osamu will be disgusted by the sweet atmosphere between them. .

"I don't want to give it to you." Araki Kongshi blinked and rejected Pu Si Qinglan's request.

"It seems that you won't shed tears until you see the coffin." Pu Si Qinglan sneered. She stopped talking nonsense and aimed a few shots at Dazai Osamu.

Regardless of whether it missed or hit, as long as the deterrence was delivered, Napu Siqinglan's goal was achieved.

"[Barrier]." Kuyo Araki spat out the word softly, and when everyone was stunned and the world view collapsed, the bullet fired by Pu Siqinglan stopped in mid-air as if it was stuck by a transparent wall. middle.

Pu Si Qinglan's face changed suddenly, and she blurted out: "Impossible! Why are there people with superpowers here?!"

As an internationally wanted criminal, she has been to many countries, so she naturally knows a lot about some information that is not open to the public.

The number of superpowers in each country varies, but any country with strong superpowers will have a stronger voice in the country. Even the current top five in the United Nations are the winners of Chang'an Island. , also because they have one person who can match a country's powerful superpower.

Most of the people with supernatural powers are often recruited by state agencies, while the remaining few remain anonymous and rarely appear in front of the public.

Of course, Japan, which is in political chaos, is a different situation, but the country also intentionally or unintentionally traps people with supernatural powers in Yokohama. If they want to go elsewhere, this information will be presented to the Special Agents Section on the table.

If you think about it from another perspective, Japan sacrificed Yokohama as a breeding ground so that those with supernatural powers and various forces can live here and not run around at will on the mainland.

In short, the existence of superpowers is a secret in the other world, and the superpowers in Japan are tied up in Yokohama by the state machine. Therefore, when Pu Siqinglan saw a scene that violated physics, she immediately realized that the other party was a superpower. Those who can.

No matter how well-trained he is, ordinary people are no match against those with supernatural powers. Moreover, judging from the weird scene just now, the supernatural powers possessed by Araki Kūyo are by no means the weak ones.

Escape!

This was Pu Siqinglan's first reaction. She had even bent her knees and moved towards her body.

"This is not okay. How can I serve my lord with such an ugly appearance?"

The sound was as gentle as a violin sliding across the strings. As the vibrations came, a man in a tuxedo appeared in front of everyone.

He stood in the huge palm formed by the soil, with his right hand on his chest, and even bowed politely to everyone. His long gray-blue hair fell on his shoulders. If you ignore the bandage on his head and the environment at this moment, , then such a character should only appear in classical and elegant music concerts.