89: Bullied

Chapter 89: Bullied

Araki Kuseyo did not expect that the mercenaries who had left the island would return to the island again.

Fear spores can destroy human reason and spirit, but they cannot destroy those technological gadgets.

Of course, the mercenaries offshore did not just observe the situation with binoculars. They took out the few reconnaissance planes they brought on board and flew them back to the island to investigate the situation.

The singing and dancing frenzied people were still marching, but some were so tired that they could no longer move and could only fall straight to the ground - at least Araki Kūyo mercifully gave them the right to faint.

And when Sam, the mercenary captain, saw the boys and girls who suddenly appeared, he understood that the riot that occurred tonight was indeed man-made.

He did not get involved in the matter of worshiping the gods, mainly because the high-level dignitaries were unwilling to share this honor with these mud-legged soldiers. In addition, he was also afraid that these mercenaries with guns and strength would in turn destroy the gods. His favor was taken away, so he kept the matter a secret. Sam only knew that these powerful people were buying people from all over the world, but because he had seen so many scandalous things, Sam did not think about the blood sacrifice to the evil god.

When he saw those boys and girls who were probably bought gathered together, he immediately ordered his subordinates to return to the island!

"But there is still that Transcendent on the island..."

Some subordinates expressed their concerns.

"Compared to those people, we are the ones who know the island better. Moreover, since the Transcendent spent so much effort to save the group of people who were bought, it means that we have more hostages to threaten. "

Sam knows very well what it means to gain wealth from danger. In tonight's sudden carnival, and the boys and girls who were originally supposed to be imprisoned suddenly regained their freedom, Sam, who has watched many heroic movies, immediately thought of this. It was the unknown transcendent who did it.

So he felt excited. If he could distinguish the appearance of the transcendent, the information would be doubled!

Those who can work as mercenaries are basically gamblers who like to lick blood with swords. Rather than escaping in despair, it is better to work for a big one.

Sam's original plan was to hide and get close to the Transcendent first, and then find out as much as possible the name and specific abilities of his powers. If there was anything unusual, he would immediately capture the people around him as hostages to keep him safe!

There were also several people with supernatural powers among his subordinates. Although their abilities were not outstanding, they were useful enough. This rough but simple and direct plan was decided.

They walked through the woods and bushes on the roadside, approaching the group of people who were cheering for freedom with extremely light but fast steps. When the leader Tom made a gesture, everyone rushed out instantly, one person at a time. They took a hostage and shouted loudly: "Don't move! Otherwise this person's life will be difficult to save!"