18-20: Kyouka Izumi

Chapter 18

When Sota Izumi Kyoka Aoki defected, the technological level was not as advanced as it is now, and under the blockade of the organization, it was impossible for him to escape safely abroad. There is no doubt that this man is still hiding somewhere in Japan. in a corner.

Although trying to find the defected Aoki Souta when there were almost no clues was like looking for a needle in a haystack, Gin did not complain, but started brainstorming to search for all possible signs.

Without the black organizations stirring up trouble in Yokohama's underground world, Yokohama, a city with a mixed bag of forces, has become peaceful.

Osamu Dazai took advantage of the lack of work during this period and took Kuyo Araki on a date.

Although Kūyo Araki walks on the road, regardless of whether his face is covered or not, he will receive attention gifts. Although Osamu Dazai and Eiji are lovers, it is another matter if this group of people affects their dating schedule. .

Dazai Osamu puffed up his cheeks. He raised his hand to touch Araki Kūyo's hand. His fingers hooked Araki Kūyo's little finger. Seeing that the black-haired boy didn't refuse, he followed Araki Kūyo's little finger and touched it one by one. With his fingers intertwined and his possessive look, he finally silently dissuaded the passers-by who were targeting Araki Kuusei.

Since discovering that Araki Kuyo was interested in books and food, most of the places Dazai Osamu took Araki Kuyo to go on dates with included these two places.

However, after Araki Kūyo went to the bookstore, he would often go to the nursery area to look for books. Dazai Osamu somewhat didn't understand this - after all, he had carefully checked that Araki Kūyo would probably not be able to give birth to a child, even if he had books. The same goes for middle-aged people.

He never thought that in Araki's mind, he was the child who needed to be taken good care of.

The aroma of coffee penetrated the nostrils, and the heating temperature in the bookstore was suitable. Osamu Dazai lay on the mahogany table, looking at Araki Sora's perfectly contoured side face. In such a comfortable and comfortable scene, those black eyes full of the cold and bloody smell The water seemed to leave his body, leaving only a light and empty body.

In this situation, Dazai Osamu asked out of nowhere: "Kusaji-chan."

"What's the matter, Aji?" No matter how fascinated he was, as long as Dazai Osamu called him, Araki Kuusei would definitely put down what he was doing. , looking at him with gentle eyes, asking him, and listening to him.

"What will you do if I die?"

The boy he summoned from the 'book' looks so slender and gentle. Everyone will like him, even Zhongyuan, who was very wary of him at first. Chuuya, and Nakajima Atsushi, who respects and awes him, are both very gentle to Araki Kūyo. Osamu Dazai sometimes wonders, if he dies as planned, what will happen to Araki Kūyo?

Will it disappear after losing its anchor point? Or is it that now that he has come to this world, he will continue to live in a human way?

Araki Kuyo heard Dazai Osamu's question. He raised his head from the notebook in his hand, thought about it seriously, and then said: "I won't let you die." After