29: Mermaid Disease

Chapter 29

The words of the mermaid disease miko, or the changed gender of Sota Aoki, are like treating Gin and the organization as heroes from heaven, and Osamu Dazai is the villain boss who needs to be defeated.

Gin's sharp gaze swept over Aoki Souta, as if he was weighing the authenticity of his words.

Although the gender on Aoki Sotaaki's profile is male, considering this person's understanding of the organization, it is not impossible for him to change his gender in order to avoid being traced by the organization, and the other man with the kite hair is too young in comparison. On the contrary, the miko over there who has had time to develop her charm is more in line with Aoki Souta's profile.

Gin's appearance was beyond Dazai Osamu's expectation. If it were a competition of marksmanship, he would certainly not be the opponent of Gin who was running on the front line of the organization. If Dazai Osamu would not have even left the port mafia before, he would have hid in a place like Wan. In a building like a steel fortress, it is precisely because you will encounter various unexpected dangers.

But after he met Araki Kusai, his original persistence seemed to be gradually disintegrating. Until now when he faced Gin, although Dazai Osamu didn't show it on the face, he was afraid of letting down his guard in his heart.

Gin didn't hesitate for long. After he judged that the miko was the Queen Mother of the Aoki Sect he was looking for, he pointed his gun at Dazai Osamu and fired several times.

Dazai Osamu's heart tightened when Gin pulled the trigger. The position they were standing on was halfway up the mountain of the Shrine. If you move a few meters to the left, you can see the viewing terrace built by the shrine to welcome tourists. If you go from there If he jumped into the sea, he would undoubtedly be able to escape Gin's pursuit.

But...

why did Dazai Osamu want to escape?

Osamu Dazai did not run towards the only escape hatch, but rolled on the spot to avoid the bullet fired by Gin, and then jumped over the fallen Aoki Souta and ran back into the secret room!

This was undoubtedly a stupid and self-inflicted act. As long as Gin had guns and bullets, it was only a matter of time before he could use weapons to force Dazai Osamu out, but he just did it.

Gin's face was expressionless. After all, he had just arrived here and didn't know what was behind the door. But Aoki Souta quickly realized that Dazai Osamu's purpose was the potions in the laboratory and the amphibians in the incubator. animals!

Aoki Sect was so impatient that he quickly shouted to Gin: "Don't let him go inside!!"

Gin was able to achieve this position not by relying on brute force. He noticed that Dazai Osamu seemed to be planning some back-up plan, so he He also took steps to catch up. As for Aoki Souta, he couldn't run away now that he was injured anyway. In this case, he would deal with the more difficult guy first.

Dazai Osamu's goal was indeed those amphibians. As for the water-changing ones that made them bigger, his brain was working rapidly, profiling Aoki Souta's habits, and then found the liquid contained in the test tube.

Dazai Osamu sprinkled these liquids on these reptiles - in fact, it would be more effective to inject and feed them according to his profile, but now Dazai Osamu did not have the time, and Gin had already chased after Aoki Souta's reminder. came over, and in front of Dazai Osamu there were only lizards and pythons that turned into puppy-sized ones.