102-104: Highlights

Chapter 102 Highlights

However, Akutagawa Ryunosuke's resentment towards Nakajima Atsushi is too great. Compared with Akutagawa Ryunosuke, who has been carefully trained by the port mafia since childhood, Nakajima Atsushi, who has just come out of the orphanage, is no match at all. , and Dazai Osamu took the time to look down at Yosano Akiko's position. It would take some time to get here.

Although he knew that if he went out, he might arouse even greater anger from Ryunosuke Akutagawa, but no matter what, Junichiro Tanizaki and Atsushi Nakajima were still down there, and they could not let Ryunosuke Akutagawa cause casualties in his anger.

Osamu Dazai sighed, and the young man and the former leader reached a consensus and prepared to go to the rescue.

The Akutagawa Ryunosuke below is getting angrier as he fights. Nakajima Atsushi is timid in the battle and has no advantages at all. If the opponent is better than him, then Akutagawa Ryunosuke will only find ways to become stronger and then surpass him. But the enemy in front of him now is completely immature and inexperienced, nothing comparable to him!

——No, if there must be something that Atsushi Nakajima is better than him, it must be that Atsushi Nakajima was lucky enough to be by Araki Kuyo's side, but he was not.

Jealousy, anger, incomprehension, and violence were all intertwined into a long whip that struck Ryunosuke Akutagawa's brain, driving him to become even more ferocious.

"Akutagawa-kun, you are still the same, you haven't made any progress at all."

Dazai Osamu's voice sounded faintly from behind him, like a bucket of ice water being poured down from his head. A chill ran down Akutagawa Ryunosuke's back, and he took back Nakajima's hand. [Rashomon], who was beaten to pieces and panting, turned to stare at Dazai Osamu warily.

The kite-haired young man smiled cheerfully as if he had seen an old friend, as if he had not seen the messy battlefield or his colleagues who were injured by the hands of the Black Lizard Army.

"——Osama Dazai!!"

Ryunosuke Akutagawa's voice broke due to too much force. It sounded hoarse and sharp. Others could hear the strong emotions of disgust and hatred in his voice.

"It's me, you are calling my name so enthusiastically. It seems that you have not forgotten our teacher-student friendship."

"Who has a teacher-student friendship with you!!" Akutagawa Ryunosuke sneered, and he raised his hand to signal. The troops behind him raised their guns, "My superpowers can't be used against you, but your body is still just a fragile human being - are you planning to save the human tiger and another superpower user? Dazai, you Do you really think you can escape from the black lizard smoothly?"

"Yes, I think so."

Osamu Dazai smiled, looking casual and calm.

"Don't be pretentious! I won't be fooled a second time! If it weren't for you, if it weren't for you, I would have been with that adult all the time!" However, Akutagawa Ryunosuke saw Dazai Osamu's smile. Afterwards, he became even more excited, but fortunately he still had some sense and did not say Araki Kuyo's name.