77-78: Dragon Head Battle

Chapter 77 Dragon Head Battle

Araki Kuyo stretched out his hand, and the milk-like mist slid lightly from his fingertips. All the superpowers who came with him disappeared, leaving only him standing there.

He felt the power permeating the mist and realized that it contained space rules. The colonel and others were probably brought to another dimension by the white mist, and the triggering medium was probably the so-called supernatural ability.

It seems that the supernatural protection team originally sent to protect Araki Kuyo became a hostage before him.

Araki Kuseyo thought for a moment, and then followed his original plan and walked into the jewelry store whose doors and windows were full of bullet holes and burn marks - this was a concealed money laundering facility for an overseas organization, and a lot of jewelry was stored. Jewelry, but now the originally spotless display cabinet has been completely smashed, and the jewelry padded on the velvet has disappeared. The elegant and luxurious decorations on the wall seem to have been affected by the battle. They are missing heads and tails and are in a mess. .

The lights flickered dimly, shining on the diffuse white fog, giving the ghost-like formless fog a faint color.

Araki Kūyo walked on the bumpy ground, and the originally thick carpet was in tatters. If he wasn't careful, he would trip over the empty bullet casings that fell under the holes in the carpet.

Since the white mist is here, the person with supernatural powers who created the white mist should also be nearby. Araki Kūyo looked around and found no suspicious person.

"It seems that the opponent is hiding in this mist..."

Araki Kūyo frowned subconsciously. He didn't like the feeling of the mist wrapping around his body, but if he wanted to catch the hidden enemy, he might really You have to enter this mist.

He hesitated for a while, and finally made up his mind. Just when Araki Kūyo was about to break the rules of the white mist and enter it, the thick white mist disappeared without a trace just as it appeared. However, with Araki Kūyo The figures of the three superpowers who came together did not appear where they were.

Araki Kūyo took a few steps forward and discovered them - but the people who were alive just now had turned into cold corpses.

In just a few minutes, all the superpowers who came with him were wiped out. The pupils of Colonel's eyes dilated, as if he had seen something that frightened him even before he died. Half of his body was destroyed. Buried in the wall, as if drowned.

But Colonel's supernatural power is very powerful, and it is impossible for him to kill him without any chance of fighting back in such a short period of time. Moreover, the appearance of being half buried in the wall completely looks like it was made by his own hand - could it be said that the enemy Has it become so powerful that the colonel is so desperate that he commits suicide?

Araki Kūyo looked around again. There were three superpowers escorting him, including the colonel. A long-range attack superpower, a melee superpower, and a superpower like Dazuo who could attack and defend. Those who are capable.

However, now these three superpowers are dead, and one of them even flew to the ceiling, with blood dripping from his hanging arm.