47-48: Farewell

Chapter 47 When parting,

no one knows better than Dostoyevsky that when a person who doesn't care about anything falls in love, how passionate and loyal the love will be.

Before asking the answer he wanted to know from Kūyo Araki, Dostoyevsky learned from the joyful and loving tone of the black-haired boy what kind of time they spent together. Sakura, watch the fireflies, watch the maples, watch the snow, they are there all year round. You and I are among you...

In fact, you don't need to listen to those words, Dostoyevsky can also know that in the heart of Araki Kūyo, There will be no one who can touch his heartstrings more than Dazai Osamu, and there will be no second person who can come close to his heart.

When he understood this, Dostoevsky still cared deeply about Araki Kuyo, and it was so obvious that a slow person like Oda Sakunosuke could understand why he felt that something was wrong with 'Mikhail'.

But maybe it's the end of the world. After getting used to the fight between monsters at night and humans during the day, there are no new changes in this alien space, giving many people time to breathe.

At this moment, Dostoyevsky proposed that he had found a way to leave this different space without fighting each other. '

"Is this true?!",

"Can we finally leave this hellish place?!"

"Hurry up and tell me what we are going to do?"

Not only ordinary people were excited, Oda Sakunosuke also sat upright and looked at Dostoevsky who raised this topic.

"This alien space obviously cannot be cracked using ordinary physical rules and common sense. I have observed the places where food and water are placed, as well as the places where they first appear when night comes, and I found something in common."

"What is it?" someone asked.

"The places where these things appear are arranged around a certain place."

Dostoevsky took a branch and drew an arc on the soft sand, and drew in the center of the arc Draw a small point, and then gradually draw a curve with this small point as the center, going round and round around this point.

"Do you have any evidence?" Someone also raised objections.

Dostoyevsky's face did not change when he was questioned. He said calmly: "If we mark the locations of the food and water we recently searched for, we will find this pattern. In fact, it is already obvious, except for No one except me has noticed."

Dostoyevsky's slightly arrogant words made many people complain quietly, but with a glimmer of hope, they could only hope There was hope in this black-haired young man that he could come up with a feasible plan.

"Now that we have seen this pattern, I suggest that we can move here. We should be able to find some clues - for example, the weaknesses or gaps in this different space. If we find them, maybe we can all get out."

Being able to get out can get The option of freedom was too tempting. As expected, everyone passed the proposal, and even the most aggressive people silently packed up the props they could use.