75-76: Dragon Head Battle

Chapter 75: Dragon Head Battle

Oda Kiichiro is, after all, the second-in-command who has followed the boss of the Takase Association through thick and thin. He is able to survive to this day not only because he is brave enough and lucky enough, but also because he has a certain degree of premonition of danger.

However, the ominous chill that appeared just now was like stepping on the muddy ground with bare feet on a chilly spring day, sending a shiver through the body, and soon disappeared without a trace like the dewdrops of summer.

Before Odaki Ichiro could breathe a sigh of relief, he suddenly found that there seemed to be no movement outside the door.

Even if everyone goes to snipe the port mafia outside the door, there won't be any sound at all, right?

Ichiro Odaki held his beloved sword that he never left, and winked at his subordinates. After receiving the instructions, his subordinates held their breath and tiptoed to the door. He held the handle, turned it gently, and then quickly and violently The ground opened: "Don't move!"

However, the people standing outside the door were not the enemy, but their team members. But the worst thing was that they were holding weapons and looked like they wanted to break into the commander's room. .

Odaki Ichiro suddenly stood up, his eyes were red, and he asked sternly: "Do you want to betray?!"

While saying these words, he was also secretly on guard in his heart. If they can't be attacked, the superpowers will definitely take action. These subordinates may be controlled by the superpowers.

Among the betrayers with weapons was Odaki Ichiro's most promising subordinate. He was also prepared to wait until the matter was resolved before recommending him to the leader so that he could be promoted.

"Mr. Oda, surrender, we are no match for that gentleman."

And this subordinate who was once favored by Oda Kiichiro earnestly advised his former boss not to be so stubborn.

"Are you crazy?! Have you all forgotten how the leader treated you preferentially and who gave you a place?! You must have been deceived by that superpower. Wake up quickly. Come on!"

Oda Muichiro scolded, but at the same time he did not relax his vigilance.

"Mr. Oda, we are very grateful to the leader for taking us in, but the Takase Society is not a good place." It was another member who took over the reply from the subordinate, "You can give us orders from a safe place. , is it because we are fighting with all our lives?!"

"Why can you enjoy it if we work hard?!"

The Takase Society has developed to this day, even if it is indeed developed according to the way of Renxia that has been passed down from ancient times. There are always those at the bottom who need to work hard to get promoted, and the top management naturally wants to enjoy themselves after working hard. This is a rule that everyone knows and defaults to. However, now that someone is questioning the correctness of the rule, Ichiro Oda breaks out in a cold sweat. , realizing that if all the lower-level people objected to this, the Takase Society would be over!