8-11: Homicide case

Chapter 8 The Murder Case

Araki Kūyo had no intention of hiding his identity from Dazai Osamu, but in order to properly raise his descendant, who finally had a descendant, he still adopted the method of slowly raising the cubs until they grow up. When Osamu Dazai grows up to be able to withstand the strength and can look directly at and touch his true body, he will tell everything - after all, he learned from the parenting manual that it is best to raise cubs in a familiar place.

Although he did not intend to tell everything immediately, Araki Kuyo did not deliberately hide his specialness. He only waited for the smart and keen Osamu Dazai to guess the truth - the parenting manual said that this is also an important part of educating cubs. Exercise children's independent thinking ability.

In Araki Kuyo's view, Dazai Osamu is still a child, and he has become accustomed to being a human in just twenty years. Now that he has found him, of course he should take good care of Dazai according to the common sense of this planet. rule.

Not realizing that human adulthood is as completely different as the adulthood of his own race, Araki Kuyo conscientiously followed the instructions in the popular parenting manual to 'raise' Dazai Osamu.

Fortunately, Dazai Osamu, who was not on the same channel, did not find that Araki Kuyo's brain circuit was not online because he owned a 'book', which could not be explained by common sense and reason.

After they got off the Ferris wheel, they went to the reserved lookout restaurant for dinner.

Although the name is called Lookout Restaurant, it is traditional Japanese cuisine. The reason for this name is entirely because the restaurant is located on the upper floor of the hotel building, and it comes from the beautiful lookout perspective.

As a three-star Michelin hotel, the Lookout Restaurant offers the highest level of comfort brought by the traditional luxury style inside the hotel, as well as the perfect and peak cooking skills that are worth a special trip. Here you can enjoy exquisite delicacies and carefully selected gourmet dishes. Excellent table wine, flawless service and a very elegant dining environment. The only drawback is probably the high price.

Although Osamu Dazai is not too obsessed with food, for some reason, he really wants to share delicious food with Araki Kūyo, as if he can get a double share of happiness in this way.

"It's Mr. Dazai who has reserved the box for two people, right? Please follow me. The box for you two is over here."

This was supposed to be a perfect and pleasant dinner, but on the way to the box, something happened. A little glitch.

Although Kūyo Araki is wearing a hat and sunglasses, his waist-length black hair and slender figure can easily be misunderstood as a woman. In addition, the pure and elegant temperament that the hat and sunglasses cannot hide, or It attracts the attention of others, especially when the other person is still drunk.

"Hiccup... Miss, do you want to come and drink with us?" A middle-aged man wearing a high-end suit stopped in front of them with a smile, staring drunkenly at Araki Kuyo's face.

Osamu Dazai was impatient to the extreme, and he pulled Kuyo Araki behind him: "Get out of the way, don't block the way."

Just as Osamu Dazai frowned, he was wondering whether he should take out a gun and let this blind man destroy himself and himself. When the guy who was in the mood of a worldly dinner sobered up and kicked the other party's vulnerable waist and abdomen, the waitress who led them took a step forward, blocked in front of them, and said tremblingly: "This Guest, please get out of the way, our store does not welcome your rude behavior!"