34-35: Golden House

Chapter 34

The tempting idea of ​​the Golden House stayed in Dazai Osamu's mind for a while, and he had to admit that this idea was very tempting.

Araki Kuyo looked at Dazai Osamu's side face and was keenly aware of the other person's distraction.

However, he was quite interested in this treasure hunting operation. Even though Araki Kūyo had read a lot of books and even rarely used the power of his body to see how the treasure hunters in history went about their adventures, but After all, the pleasure generated by it cannot be compared with actively participating in it.

With the annoying flies gone, Osamu Dazai was finally able to take Kuyo Araki to the exhibition stand to see the final secret treasures that the Suzuki Foundation was about to hold for a Romanov dynasty-themed exhibition—all the treasures owned by Nicholas II. Artwork, [Egg of Memories].

Thanks to the Toromanov dynasty craze and the mystery of the lost gold, antiques and related books about Nicholas II have been selling very hotly recently, and the Suzuki Group also saw business opportunities and found out the relevant items in the collection room. Antiques and collections are ready to be put on display, and the tickets for this exhibition were sold out on the same day, which is enough to prove how topical the lost gold of the last emperor of Tsarist Russia is.

Inside this memory egg are Nicholas II, his wife and their children, made of pure gold, and the characters are lifelike. When the egg-like shell is opened with a key, this memory egg will emit beautiful music. , and the small book in Nicholas II's hand will begin to turn the pages.

This kind of production technique is already considered a masterpiece, and only this kind of production technique will be valued by Nicholas II. Let the craftsmen with this skill create such a work of art for the royal family.

"It's so beautiful..." Kuyo Araki stood in front of the egg of memories, looking at the moving egg of memories with a pair of pure obsidian eyes, and a delighted smile appeared on the corner of his mouth.

Before the person responsible for guarding the egg of memories could react and stop it, Araki Kuyo picked up the egg of memories, held it in his palm and looked at it carefully.

What he saw was not only the exquisite skills, but also the various colorful and passionate emotions attached to the egg of memories.

Araki Kūyo somewhat understood why humans liked these dead stones. If someone gave Him such an interesting tribute full of various emotions, maybe He would look at that believer a few more times.

Because he was immersed in the beauty of art, Araki Kuyo didn't notice that his originally restrained attraction was spreading out again - he and Dazai Osamu went out several times before, but they were accosted and followed. Araki Kuyo learned to restrain himself. The aura makes oneself as inconspicuous as an ordinary human being. Although sometimes the aura will be ineffective even if the aura is well controlled, it is still much better than being surrounded by people in the first place and unable to walk at all.

Dazai Osamu heard the sound of his own heartbeat speeding up, and also heard the small, one after another gasping and swallowing sounds around him. He was as beautiful as Araki Kūyo, and it was already a sight to behold.