59-60: The New Leader

Chapter 59 The new leader

Dazai Osamu cunningly changed the concept: "You see, Siegfried heard about the princess's good name before going to propose. After the proposal was successful, he hardly got along with the princess for long before he went off to war again. Just looking at the previous parts, she is no different from the ordinary princess who serves as the prize in every story and lives a happy life with the protagonist. Although the queen is a villain, she truly loves the hero, especially when Siegfried When I drank the wine that made me forget my memories, I fell in love with the queen immediately. Doesn’t this mean that the queen just lost because she didn’t meet Siegfried first?”

Dazai Osamu’s eyes were in the moonlight. It was shining brightly, full of expectations: "So why doesn't Siegfried try to get along with the queen? Maybe his love for the princess is just an illusion, and the real destiny is the queen!"

Araki Kūyo He pursed his lips and hesitated for a long time. Just when he was about to say something, the horn of a car rang quickly. It was the exclusive car of the port mafia who came to greet him.

"What's wrong?" Araki Kongshi smelled the uneasy atmosphere and asked.

The driver and bodyguard immediately got out of the car, walked quickly to Araki Kuyo, and whispered something in his ear. Araki sighed and said to the driver: "I understand, I will go back immediately.

" Afterwards, he was surrounded by the driver and bodyguards and boarded the car. Dazai Osamu reacted quickly and followed him: "Wait for me! I want to go back to the building too!" The

driver and bodyguards were both employees of Araki Kūyo, although They were a little dissatisfied with Dazai Osamu's natural familiarity, but with the acquiescence of their boss Araki Kuyo, they still swallowed their dissatisfaction.

The black car was flying fast and rushed back to the headquarters of the Port Mafia in the shortest possible time.

Dazai Osamu noticed the solemnity and tension in the atmosphere, so he suppressed the lightness of his date with Araki Kuyo and hid it deep in his heart.

They reached the top floor from the bottom of the Port Mafia as quickly as possible, where the current leader of the Port Mafia was. The other five cadres also gathered in front of the leader's bedroom. They were either silent, exchanging glances, or staring. He opened the door and looked, and Mori Ogai was already performing surgery inside.

——Yes, the current leader has entered a critical state and is currently being rescued by Mori Ogai.

As the external consultant of the Port Mafia, Araki Kūyo naturally cannot date others outside at such a critical moment.

"Should we let Lord Kushi go in? His special ability should be able to make the leader feel better."

"If we let Lord Kushi in now, it will only make the leader lose his will to survive, right? To be on the safe side, let him stay with us outside. Wait."

Araki Kuze was noncommittal. He had no problem whether he was inside or outside. Whether the current leader was dead or alive had no effect on him.

But although this is true for him, it is not necessarily the case for other cadres.

While waiting, the cadre Kazuo Taoka spoke to Araki Kuyo: "Kuyo-sama is very relaxed, and you are not worried about the leader's situation at all?"