98-99: Shura Field

Chapter 98:

After the superpowers of Shura Field [Composition] got the time crystal, they didn’t want to fight too much. When they went to find the time crystal, other superpowers in the organization had already set up bombs to destroy the evidence.丨Bounce.

"Montgomery, are everything set up?"

John Steinbeck asked his companion.

"It's been set up. When we leave, press the button and it will detonate." The red-haired girl snorted coquettishly, "Don't underestimate me, of course I can do this kind of thing!"

"Sorry, sorry, After all, this is your first time on the field with us, so I'm a little worried." After all, he is the eldest brother in the family, and John quickly coaxed Lucy Montgomery.

Lucy, who has the special ability of [Annie's Room], can easily bring a large number of bombs to such a dangerous place. They sneaked in smoothly and escaped thanks to Lucy's special ability. At the beginning, the AI's eyes and ears, and the time crystal that Fitzgerald named to take back intact, was now placed in the alien space created by Lucy's superpower. Even the famous Phantom Thief Gentleman, as an ordinary person, There is no way to break through.

But if Lupine the Third had given up so easily, he wouldn't have become an internationally famous Phantom Thief.

John Steinbeck felt the notification coming from the supernatural power. The inconspicuous vines winding along the corner accurately captured the actions of Lupine III and his party: "Lucy, Lovecraft, you take the lead first." Get your things and leave here. We will meet at the stronghold later."

Lovecraft and the red-haired girl left quickly in the car. Nathaniel frowned and said coldly: "We don't need to be here. Wasting time with those sinners."

"That's what I said..." John scratched his head, "But the other party doesn't seem to think so?"

The blond young man said with a hearty smile, and then the green grapevines rushed straight towards The ceiling, poked Lupine III down from the pipe hidden in the ceiling.

"It's not a good virtue to be haunted." John looked at these three ordinary humans and said calmly.

Lupine III first glanced at the car that was going away, and then smiled and said: "That's really fate, I think so too!"

"Boring and glib, I'll take the first step."

Nathaniel pushed . He pushed up his glasses and had no intention of dealing with the Phantom Thief Gentleman here. Besides, the bomb had already been set. If he didn't get far enough away, he might be involved in it if he delayed it until it was detonated. So he turned around and sat on the Off-road vehicle.

"You want to take the time crystal from us, right? But unfortunately, you can't get it." John Steinbeck said sincerely, "Now this base is going to be blown up. It doesn't matter if you want to be buried with it." , but I still have many younger brothers and sisters waiting for me to come home for dinner, so forgive me for not accompanying them."

John Steinbeck said this, and then his body flew up lightly, and grapes snaked out of his arms. At some point, the vines wrapped around the off-road vehicle that Nathaniel drove away. Almost immediately, they used the pull of the supernatural power to move away from Lupine III and landed on the roof of the off-road vehicle. Then John climbed into the car again. Inside.