43-44: Farewell

Chapter 43 When parting,

the medium of [Shen Yin] was a jade pendant made by Xia Youjie who didn’t know who he was with a supernatural being. [Shen Yin] was attached to the jade pendant, silently serving Dostoyev. Basic actions provide convenience.

If we want to talk about how Dostoevsky and Xia Youjie got together, it is actually very simple.

The Panxing Sect led by Xia Youjie had many famous nobles who sent him money. This network of contacts expanded, and Dostoyevsky was able to manipulate the local government organizations in this far east island country. After going around and around each other, they naturally have their own paths. Coupled with the inexplicable affinity, the two of them reached a consensus on cooperation through their interactions with Yan Yan on the surface, but in fact, they secretly planned it.

Dostoevsky needed the ability of the Curse Master, and the Curse Master also needed the help of people with powers that were different from the curse system. Once the two were in sync, a vigilant and tentative collaboration began.

Dostoyevsky contributed a lot to the completion of [The Hidden God]. The addition of superpowers gave the spell system a new hope of change - but unfortunately, those who saw this hope It is a villain affiliated with Curse Master and Curse Spirit. However, even if the official Curse Master organization finds out, when the top management is a group of rotten oranges who only think about their own interests, such a change may not be implemented, let alone It may benefit the magicians and civilians below.

The ability of [Shenyin] seems to be very powerful, but if you put this mere 200 meters in a modern metropolis, you will find that it is nothing.

Moreover, the taste of [Shen Yin] is more demanding than they imagined. Those who are not good-looking cannot enter, and those whose supernatural powers are not strong or special cannot enter. It vividly outlines the image of a man with a strong appearance and a strong personality, but Fortunately, those who can succeed in Yokohama are basically people with good supernatural powers.

Dostoyevsky is in the dark, and a group of forces are in the light. They will be swallowed up by [Shenyin] before they see him, which naturally reduces the possibility of [Shenyin]'s existence being exposed.

The black-haired Russian had no intention of completely hiding [Shenyin]. Once many things were done, there would be traces. Once the city's government organization made up its mind and used the human sea tactic to search inch by inch, even if it was him Even after all the hard work, I'm afraid traces will be revealed.

Therefore, Dostoyevsky did not hope that the Yokohama government would not do this, but was prepared to make a time lag. As long as he pulled the people he wanted into the realm of [Shenyin] before they reacted, he would Won.

On one side, Dostoevsky was sitting in a cafe playing melodious symphony music, enjoying the charming aroma of coffee. On the other side, Osamu Dazai, who was not aware of the case of the missing person with supernatural powers, drove to a place on the outskirts of Yokohama. In front of an unknown orphanage.

This orphanage is not as gloomy and dull as popular perception. The white walls are painted with colorful patterns, which adds a lot of vitality.

There are many children chasing and playing together in the garden, laughing and playing together, with rosy cheeks. Although they look a little thin, they are all energetic.