100-101: See you again

Chapter 100 Reunion

Atsushi Nakajima covered his growling stomach, and his cheeks turned red with embarrassment.

Although he talked about robbery, in fact, Atsushi Nakajima didn't have any weapons in his hands, so these threatening words had no effect at all.

But the incredibly handsome black-haired man opposite him tilted his head, and suddenly a smile appeared on his face: "You're hungry, right? I'll treat you to a meal."

Nakajima Atsushi was stunned, but he didn't expect that he could really do this. It was a bit strange to meet a kind-hearted person, although he was obviously robbing someone, but he was treated in turn.

However, the hunger that was about to burn through his stomach had already covered his doubts: "Really? You are such a good person! " 

And this feeling reached its peak after Atsushi Nakajima ate his tenth bowl of Ochazuke, and his impression of Araki Kusai also changed from a good-looking person to a good-looking and kind-hearted benefactor. 

Araki Kūyo held his chin with his hand and played with the ends of his hair with the other hand. The silky black hair curled up on his fingers and then slid away briskly. 

"So, Atsushi-kun, you were kicked out of the orphanage, and now you are penniless and homeless, right?" 

Araki Kuyo asked with a raised eyebrow. Nakajima Atsushi swallowed the rice in his mouth and nodded: "I also want to find a job, but I have no diploma and no academic qualifications, and they are unwilling to recruit me..." 

"That's not right, Atsushi-kun, although there are indeed some job requirements now. Diplomas and academic qualifications, but with the speed of Yokohama's current expansion, if you really want to find a job, it's impossible that no one will recruit you."

 Araki Kūyo's black eyes seemed to see through Nakajima Atsushi's concealment, the white-haired man said. The young man hesitated for a while, then said with a grimace: "That's because that guy Bai Hu has been chasing me! Every time, it brought disaster and chaos, and I had to leave!"

 "Bai Hu... ..."

Araki Kongse felt relieved. It seems that Nakajima Atsushi was still unable to control the White Tiger well this time. "Then you want to work in our company? The benefits here are very good, the working conditions are also good, and the colleagues are also very funny and very talkative. I like it there very much, and you will definitely like it there too."

 "Eh. ?"

Atsushi Nakajima was stunned, and then his eyes lit up: "Really? You not only invited me to dinner but also introduced me to work. You are such a good person - ah, but what if Bai Hu catches up again and hurts everyone? " 

Then how about we get rid of Baihu's trouble first and then go to the interview?"

 Araki Kuyo took out his phone and sent an email with a smile, and then said kindly to Nakajima Atsushi: "You haven't eaten yet, right?"

"If you want to catch the White Tiger, you are indispensable." 

Because he was afraid that he would eat too much and cost Araki Kuze, Nakajima Atsushi did restrain his food intake, but now that Araki Kusai said this, he again. I plucked up the courage to order five bowls of chazuke rice and ate it happily, so I missed the nostalgic look on Araki's face.