111: Finale

Chapter 111 Finale

: Dostoevsky does look pale and thin, but he is able to do trouble everywhere and survive until now without incident. In addition to his foresighted mind, his agile skills are also a big trump card.

Dostoyevsky's hand was very steady, and his action of pulling the trigger was very smooth and neat, not inferior to Osamu Dazai, who had been in the port mafia for many years.

The gorgeous exhibition hall instantly turned into a battleground, but the two of them moved to a place where Araki Kuyo would not be affected by a tacit understanding. But even so, Osamu Dazai was more prepared than Dostoevsky. , still at a disadvantage.

Compared with Osamu Dazai, Dostoevsky's marksmanship is better. This can be seen from the fact that Osamu Dazai can only shoot blindly while hiding behind a heavy sofa.

Logically speaking, Dostoevsky should have the upper hand, but when Dazai Osamu gritted his teeth and rolled out from behind the sofa, then pointed the gun at the black-haired Majin and pulled the trigger, Dostoevsky Dostoevsky was actually hit in the chest by a bullet, and the bright red blood spread from his wound, staining the white coat Dostoevsky was wearing at the moment with dazzling lines.

Before Dazai Osamu even had time to be surprised and delighted, he saw Araki Kuyo, who was originally staying in another exhibition hall, rushing over. With his back to Dazai Osamu, he was treating Dostoevsky who fell on the ground. The stars twinkled, wrapping the two of them in light.

Araki Kuyo quickly healed Dostoyevsky's wounds. Although the blood still remained on the white material, the blood that could be seen from the gaping hole was enough to make Dostoevsky Fsky's fatal wound was healing rapidly.

Osamu Dazai couldn't see Araki Kūyo's expression at the moment from the angle he was standing on, but he could see Dostoyevsky's.

The black-haired demon became even paler after being injured and losing blood. He fell in Araki Kuyo's arms and seemed likely to die at any time, but his lips were so bright red that it was as if all the blood on his face had rushed here. Noticing Dazai Osamu's gaze, he then leaned his face into Araki Kuyo's arms and smiled at Dazai Osamu.

No more words were needed. Both the leader Dazai Osamu and the young Dazai Osamu understood the unfinished words in that smile: You lost.

There was a tingling sensation on his cheek, and it was as if ants were crawling on the skin. Warm liquid flowed out, and blood dripped down the curve of Dazai Osamu's chin and cheek onto the hem of his clothes.

That was the wound left on Dazai Osamu's face by the shadow that moved instinctively when Araki Kūyo rushed to protect Dostoevsky just now when he shot at Dostoevsky.

In fact, this was the result of Araki Kūyo trying his best to control and avoid the attack. If he had not changed direction at the moment when he was about to hit Dazai Osamu, I am afraid that Dazai Osamu's head would have been the same as those of those who were enemies of Araki Kūyo in the past. , body and head separated.

Dostoevsky was forcing Araki Kūyo to choose him. He took advantage of Araki Kūyo's instinctive concern for his descendants and deliberately let Dazai Osamu hurt himself. At this moment, even if Araki Kūyo's heart was not completely with him. , but it can also leave a deep grudge in Dazai Osamu's heart.