32-33: Golden House

Chapter 32:

After Dazai Osamu of the Golden House thought about it, other members of the Port Mafia could also breathe a sigh of relief.

After all, the current atmosphere is better than a leader whose mood is uncertain.

Nakajima Atsushi, Nakahara Chuuya, Ozaki Momiji, and others who have a little understanding of the inside story now admire Araki Kuyo for being able to coax the paranoid leader into good health, which can be regarded as improving their workplace environment on the other hand.

It's just that although the two have reconciled, Dazai Osamu still has the Port Mafia to manage after all. Although he can indeed share some of the work with cadres such as Nakajima Atsushi, Nakahara Chuuya, Ozaki Momiji, etc., there are also certain things that must be done. Matters for him to decide.

The position of leader of the Port Mafia is by no means as easy and powerful as the public thinks. This can be seen from Ogai Mori, whose hairline is getting higher and higher in another world line. Dazai Osamu also used this reason to ask Araki The empty world asks for sweetness.

Araki Kuyo is more adaptable to this small world than when he first came to this world, and even got a lot of fun from it.

Especially books that condense human thoughts, wisdom, and emotions. He got a lot of useful advice from books. Thanks to these books, getting along with the cubs is getting smoother and smoother now.

Therefore, Araki Kuyo has great respect for writers who can write these books, and his traces are no longer limited to the commercial streets under the name of the Port Mafia, but have begun to extend to bookstores in other areas.

Araki glanced at the shelves of this bookstore and keenly discovered that there were many more books about the Romanov dynasty.

The Romanov dynasty was the second and last dynasty to rule Russia, and was also the most powerful dynasty in Russian history. Until the February Revolution, Nicholas II signed an abdication statement, ending the Romanov dynasty.

Araki Kuyo didn't think much, he picked up a trial book and read through it.

These books are similar. Each of them focuses on the fact that Tsarist Russia was once the world's second largest gold reserve country, accounting for 20% of the world's gold reserves, and that the Tsarist Russian royal family once owned 1,240 tons of gold reserves.

The family of Nicholas II, the last Russian emperor who once owned so much gold, actually still has descendants living in the world.

There are various opinions, and some people swore in the book that in fact, Nicholas II's fourth daughter Anastasia was rescued and fled to New York, USA. She was secretly protected by the American authorities, and those who were taken away with her, There is also a large amount of gold belonging to the royal family of Tsarist Russia. Coincidentally, some people say that the body of Maria, the third daughter of Nicholas II, disappeared mysteriously, and she may have escaped. Along with her, a large number of royal treasures and jewelry disappeared.

In short, these letters swore that Nicholas II, the last emperor of Tsarist Russia, still had descendants alive in the world, and that a large amount of gold and jewelry were taken away by his daughters, waiting for discovery by future generations.