Chapter 29

The party seems like it's in full swing, I can hear music blaring through the door of my room.

There is laughing and clinking from what I presume are beer bottles. The music started about an hour ago and Soph texted to say she was here a while ago, but I've been putting off going out until she storms into my room.

"Why aren't you outside? we are leaving soon come have a drink with us, " she huffs whilst grabbing my hand and dragging me out of bed.

"Put on some clothes, the guys said they might go out later so you need to look nice," she says rummaging through my closet.

"Perfect, you need something that will make my idiot brother regret his actions and I have the perfect thing, " she says shoving me to sit at the dressing table.

She works on my makeup quickly as I see winged eyeliner, my lashes look long due to the mascara and my skin looks clear. She paints my lips a nice red which I feel like is too much, but I don't have the energy to argue.

"Put the clothes on I'm going to get you some shoes I left" Picking up the clothes I put on the black leather high-waisted pants paired with a white lacy corset-style top with spaghetti straps.

I look at my reflection and I look completely different.

It doesn't take her long to be back with some chunky high-heeled lace-up boots. The heels are block heels so shouldn't be too hard to walk in.

"Don't you think I'm too dressed up for a house party?" I say tidying up my hair.

"Nope, everyone looks good out there and stop messing with your hair the buns look nice," she says slapping my hands away from my hair.

"Now come have a drink, " she says, pulling me out of the room.

I look around to see the apartment pretty full, clearly, more people are here than just the shop most of them are women wearing what is hard to describe as clothes.

Soph pulls me through to the kitchen where she lays down a shot and pours me a peach vodka.

She's already got half a drink in her hand as we both take the shots she poured.

"I know you're going to hate me, but me and Miles need to go in a few minutes I just didn't want you sitting in your room hiding from Griff. Just try to have fun, " she says looking guilty.

"I will, enjoy your trip," I say hugging her before she goes to get Miles.

Well, I'm already dressed up I might as well enjoy the free drinks.

A few drinks in I see Fee is here and I go over to where she is standing.

"How are you doing with everything?" She says.

"I'm fine, I just want to have a good night" I say.

"You should come out with us, we are going to a club, " she says excitedly under her expression drops "but Griff will be there if you're cool with that".

"It's fine," I say unconvincingly.

A little while later I take myself off to the kitchen and sit on the counter with my legs crossed watching the party.

I've seen Griffin a few times flirting with multiple girls and at one point I see him making out with two girls at once.

I was in my own thoughts when someone walked up to me "Wow princess, you look different".

I know who it is before I look up, he's wearing a white button-down and black jeans.

"Sophie's work" is all I respond.