Chapter 16

I sit up straighter after realizing I fell asleep and Griffin is staring at me.

"What time is it?" My voice was croaky from just waking up.

"7, the guys have left but I've got some paperwork to do. You can hang out with me or I can drop you home" he says looking tired.

"I'll wait for you if that's okay?" I say getting out of his chair.

"If you wanna sleep there is a bedroom room through that door" he points to the door I saw the first time I came in here.

"Is that where you sleep when you don't come home?" I ask perching myself on the desk.

"Yeah, it's late nights sometimes. I shouldn't be too long I just have to sort these papers out" he says sitting in his chair.

"Can I help?" I ask.

He gestures for me to come to him and once I'm close enough pulls me into his lap. "Griffin" I squeal "I'm too heavy".

He tightens one hand on my waist whilst he looks through the papers with his other "You're not heavy Daisy".

After thirty minutes of him shuffling through papers. I have to shuffle my own body as it becomes uncomfortable and I stand up stretching my legs.

I hear Griffin putting the papers away.

"Babe come here," he says and I walk over to him and sit on his desk in front of him and he smiles at me standing up.

Standing in front of me he trails a finger up my bare leg to the hem of his jumper I'm wearing. Pushing my knees apart he looks down and stands between them.

"I love it when you wear my clothes" he leans down as his lips nearly touched mine.

I can feel him teasing me but I'm going to take control this time. One of my hands travels under his shirt feeling his abs as he tenses and the other reaches up to grab the back of his neck. I lean up crashing my lips into his and he responds immediately, my tongue slips into his mouth as he moans.

He fights for dominance but I don't give in pulling away and biting down on his lip gently. He smiles against my mouth as I move my lips down to his neck biting, sucking, and kissing as he groans in my ear his hands moves to hold my ass and pulls me up so he's holding me against him as he walks over to the wall slamming me against it.

I can feel he's desperate to take control and as soon as I let him his mouth is against my neck making a mark.

As he's holding me up against the wall I take the opportunity to move my hands down to his belt undoing it and unbuttoning his jeans, pulling down the zipper I slip my hand down the front of his boxers to his hardness.

His hand moves under the jumper I'm wearing and slips into my shorts, his hand glides over my already wet underwear "Daze, I won't be able to control myself for much longer" he groans out as he sounds in pain.

"Do you have a condom?" I say as he looks me directly in the eye and I see panic in his eyes.

"In my desk drawer, I think we should stop though," he says dropping me on the floor and as soon as my feet touch the ground I feel the rejection hitting me.

"Oh okay," I say pulling the jumper down trying to make myself look busy so he doesn't see how much it affected me.

Unfortunately, he does see as he lifts my chin so I can meet his eyes "Daze, trust me I don't want anything more than to fuck you right now but I need you to be ready" he says.

"I am ready," I say with confidence it's not like it's my first time but I've only done it once and it was not good.

"Are you sure?" He says but instead of answering him I lean up kissing him and he soon gets it.