Chapter 3

By the time I wake up it's 9 pm I slept a long time. I look down realizing that I am still in the clothes we came in standing up from the bed, I go to my very organized wardrobe courtesy of Soph and pick out a long band t-shirt that goes down to just above my knees. I strip out the clothes I'm wearing and throw on the T-shirt.

Walking out of the room and I go to Sophie's door before walking straight in, I see her sitting looking at outfits laid out on the bed with a torn look on her face.

Her eyebrows are scrunched together and I can see she's worrying about what outfit to wear. I presume she's stressing about our first day at college tomorrow, she is studying fashion and design and I know it means a lot to her to look her best.

"Soph, you okay?" she didn't hear me when I walk in and walked over to her hugging her.

Turning her head she looked at me "Yeah I just don't know what to wear, I need to look good Daisy it's important it sets the precedent for the semester"

"You look good in everything, plus I know you'll look amazing for all the fit guys you're going to meet" I give her a squeeze walking over to the outfits she's picked out.

There are two dresses laid out, one is a mid-length stripy, and one is a maxi-length red dress. The other options laid out are a polka dot jumpsuit which is bold or jean shorts and a bardot top.

"Go with the jumpsuit, it will make you stand out and shine" She nods and starts moving the clothes off the bed. Whilst she's putting them back I lay down on her bed with her joining me shortly afterwards.

"I can't believe we don't have the same schedule, Daisy, I'm only going to see you on Wednesdays, Evenings, and Weekends it sucks" she sighs, "I know but you make loads of new friends to hang out with and we will have our weekly Thursday movie nights" I respond.

"Yeah everything is going to be fine Soph I promise"

"I thought I would be the one giving you a pep talk about tomorrow not the other way around" She laughs.

"You don't need to worry about me I'll be fine," I say this just to reassure her, I don't know how I will be, I want her to enjoy her college experience without always looking out for me.

We eat some of the pizza she ordered before telling her that I'm going to go crash in my room, my first class is before hers in the morning which gives me the opportunity to sleep in the late afternoons when I sleep the best.

I wish I could sleep properly at night but I haven't been able to since the crash.

I make a stop at the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face and make my way to my room, I decide to watch TV until I fall asleep god knows when that will be.

It really is going to suck that I'm barely going to see Soph at college but at least I live with her. My schedule is mostly 9 am to 2.30 pm Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, Wednesdays I have a full 9 am to 5 pm but I'm lucky enough to have Fridays and weekends off.

Sophie's schedule is mostly 1pm-6pm and she has Tuesdays off. I am feeling very nervous about tomorrow I'm nervous about not making friends but I'm equally as nervous about making them.

I hear buzzing coming from my phone, trying to reach it I click the screen to turn off the annoying blaring noise coming from the stupid device. I know it's my alarm and I know I need to start getting ready but the exhaustion is kicking my arse today.

I drag myself out of my room and to the bathroom, stepping into the shower is a relief on my body but I don't really have time to saver it. After I'm done I blow dry my hair tying it into a ponytail and put light makeup on.