Chapter 8

I perch on the end of his bed not really sure what to do. Maybe I should go back to my own room.

Before I can make a move he walks back in.

"Relax Daze, are you not getting changed" I remember that the dress has a zipper I can't reach.

I try anyway but I can feel him watching me. Turning around "Can you help please, I can't reach?" I ask him.

He brings me in front of his full-length mirror. His hand reaches for the zipper slowly pulling it down I can feel his knuckles skimming my back. The zipper stops just above my bottom, he runs his finger up and down my bare skin watching us in the reflection of the mirror.

My face starts to blush as he speaks "You have a beautiful body, never doubt that. I saw the way you looked at yourself after Miles' comment".

My eyes find his in the reflection of the mirror and smile. His hand still moving across my back, reaching up he moves my hair from my neck pushing it to one side leaving his fingers to trail over it. My neck moves to the side automatically as he traces my skin.

He leans down and places a soft kiss on my neck and I can feel desire building. Stepping away he says we should get to bed and I feel instant disappointment.

I shake myself out of the trance I was in shimming out of the dress, I'm still standing with my back to him and I can feel his eyes roam my half-naked body, pulling his shirt over my head. I remove my bra when I'm covered, the alcohol has definitely given me some confidence.

Turning around I make my way to the bed, he's stood frozen staring at me.

"Are you okay? Should I go back to my room?" Saying before I get in his bed.

Clearing his throat, he gulps loudly before shaking his head. He pulls off his shirt and jeans climbing into bed next to me.

It feels strange being in his bed. Pulling the covers up I roll on my side away from him. Feeling his hands around my waist I think he's going to pull me towards him but instead, he presses up behind me cuddling me.

"Night Daze" I feel him smile against my neck.

I feel myself drift off and I know I'm going to have a killer headache tomorrow.

The banging won't stop, I groan trying to ignore it. When it doesn't stop I try to move but I'm pinned against Griffin.

"Daze stop moving" Groaning into my ear.

"Someone's banging on the door" gripping me tighter and ignoring me.

I relax back into his grasp when my phone rings.

Answering it without looking at who it is.

"Hello?" My sleepy voice was barely audible.

"Daisy I've been at the door for twenty minutes. Sophie isn't answering her phone. Open up you guys better be ready" Shit it's already 10 AM.

"Coming" I end the call.

Trying to push Griffin off me he still fights it. Turning around in his grasp I speak.

"Your dad's at the door" his eyes fling open.

"Shit, I didn't set an alarm. Go get ready I'll get the door" he stands up instantly making his way out.

Making my way to the bathroom have a super quick shower, brush my teeth and go to my room throwing in a few essentials.

I hear the shower running again. I walk into Sophie's room and she's asleep with her mouth hanging open.

The Art of Griffinजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें