Chapter 7

I get a rude awakening from Sophie jumping on the bed.

"Time to get ready get your ass in the shower I've already showered" pushing me out of the door.

I shower, putting my newly done hair in a ponytail so I don't get it wet. Shave everywhere. Stepping out I go back to my room where Sophie has already got her hair and makeup done.

She's gone really bold, with blue eyeshadow matching her hair and red lipstick.

I sit in front of the mirror as she expects me to and she starts on my hair lightly curling it like before but this time putting half my hair up in a ponytail so the bangs frame my face.

Telling me to stay still she puts a light foundation on my face. Paints black winged eyeliner on with a soft subtle pink eyeshadow and gives me the mascara wand to put it on. When I'm finished she paints my lips a soft pink to match the eyeshadow.

"Perfect you look amazing, guys are to be falling at your feet. Now go get dressed I've set up drinks in the living room Jared's already here. My boyfriend is meeting us there" She runs off out of my room.

I think she's already started drinking with how happy she is. I pick out some black lacy underwear. The bra is strapless seeing as my dress has spaghetti straps I don't want my bra showing.

Putting them on, I slip into the dress and find the bag she left in my room.

Oh, hell no, the shoes she picked for me are block-heeled shoes that have ties that go up my calf. Jesus this woman is trying to kill me. I slip on the black heels tying them mid-calf

Staring into the mirror I looked completely different and slightly uncomfortable I want nothing more than to go throw on an oversized jumper.

I put my head up high and walk out of the door towards the living room.

Hearing a whistle, I look laughing when I see it's from Jared. Walking over to me he grabs me in a hug his arms sliding down to my ass.

Pushing him away laughing he says "You look amazing Daisy I'm going to be fighting the guys off tonight".

"Do you want a drink?" I turn to see Griffin standing in the kitchen with Miles next to him drinking.

I see him zero in on how close me and Jared are. Stepping away from him I walk towards Griffin whilst Miles goes and talks to Sophie and Jared about something.

I grab a fresh glass that's sitting on the counter and take the peach vodka pouring some into the glass. I move to get the lemonade when I feel a hand on my waist.

If anyone was watching from the living room they wouldn't be able to see anything.

Griffin leans close to my ear whilst pouring the lemonade into my glass. "I won't be able to control myself if you go out in that outfit" he whispers in my ear.

My heart drops I knew I didn't look good.

"I know I shouldn't wear it I don't look good, Jared was just being nice" Picking up my drink I try to move out of his grasp.

He looks over to the living room before turning me towards him. I follow his gaze and see everyone is preoccupied not paying attention to us.

"Daze, I mean if anybody touches you the way that dude touched you I'll beat the shit out of them. You look hot and he's right guys will be all over you" I down the rest of my drink making another one.

Pulling away slightly I look up at him he's wearing a black t-shirt with a soft checked shirt over it unbuttoned with black jeans. The thing that catches my eye is the marks on his neck.