Chapter 23

Unfortunately for me, it hits the top bar bouncing back towards me.

Shit, I lost.

Griffin's pained expression turns into joy as he saunters over "Make sure you free Friday babe" he says before brushing past Soph to speak to Miles.

"What was that about?" Soph says looking back to Griffin.

"I lost of bet, now I've got to do something he wants" I mumble still pissed off that I lost.

We are really sore losers.

"You know you shouldn't have agreed to a bet. I don't want you getting hurt" she says grabbing me into a hug.

We hear a shout as we pull apart, "Heads up" someone shouts before I get a chance to turn my head I feel something hard connect to the side of my face before bouncing off.

"Shit" I hear another person shout and people's footsteps running close.

I see Soph in front of me moving slightly as I feel dazed by whatever hit me.

"Daze, you okay?" I turn to see Griffin now standing in front of me.

"Jesus, that hurt" I say reaching for my face.

"I'm so sorry Daisy I didn't mean to kick it at you" Miles says as Soph reaches over to push him.

"Come on we need to ice it," Griffin says grabbing my hand and interlocking our fingers as he drags me inside to the kitchen.

He turns me to face him when we are in front of the freezer and starts walking forward slowly making me back up until I can feel the kitchen island against my back.

My neck tilts upward so my eyes can find his, as I find his eyes his hands move up and down my arms slowly before going to my waist.

"I really love it when you wear my clothes" he says as his fingers push under the fabric of the top I'm wearing and he caresses my hip bone.

Chills go through me as he continues to move his fingers, his movements stop suddenly when he feels my reaction.

"Daze, we need to ice it," he says still not letting go of my hips.

I look up at him confused "Ice what?".

"Your face, you got hit by the ball," he says as he lifts me onto the counter.

"Oh yeah," I mumble out sitting on the counter with my legs dangling.

Griffin turns around to get an ice pack out of the freezer and wraps it around a towel before turning back.

"Are you okay?" he says as he places the ice pack on the side of my face holding it there.

Shivering from the sudden coldness I respond "Yeah just getting a headache". I can feel my head start to pound.

Griffin continues to hold the ice pack with his left hand and moves my legs apart with his right so he can stand in between them. His shorts rub against my bare thighs due to my short shorts and he brings his right hand up to my thigh.

We stay silent as his fingers start trailing across my thigh moving up and down teasing me as his fingers slip slightly into my shorts scraping the lacy underwear I'm wearing. My body arches and leans back before I hear him speak "We will definitely carry this on back home when nobody's around Daze let's go lay down to soothe your headache" he grunts out sounding like he wants nothing more than to carry on.

Slipping his fingers from my shorts he helps me down, as my feet touch the floor the pounding in my head starts again.

"Come on," he says as he grabs my hand interlocking our fingers and pulls me towards to the stairs.