Chapter 13

His gaze bores into me as he leans his head against mine.

"I've missed you Daze, what are you doing to me?" He sounds torn.

"I've missed you too" My gaze falls on his lips.

Before I know it he angles his face and captures my lips with his.

They are soft and gentle at first and I do feel butterflies in my stomach as well as desire growing.

It doesn't stay soft for long as he pushes further into me asking me for permission. I give him access as he slips his tongue in and we fight for dominance.

I can barely breathe as we pull away and I look at him wide-eyed.

He moves a stray hair from my face before saying "Your so fucking gorgeous" as he grips my ass. I wrap my legs around him tighter as I lean in to kiss him his lips move with mine before I remove them and kiss down his neck as he gives me access. I suck gently on the nape of my neck and he lets out a strangled moan.

"Daze" he continues to moan as I move to his lip biting it gently.

"Fuck" he gasps into my mouth.

He moves his mouth to my neck and he kisses gently making me moan.

Carrying me to the bed he throws me on it as I move to the top.

"God I've missed you in my bed," he says crawling towards me.

I pull off his shirt so my hands can roam more feeling across his sculpted abs he is leaning on his knees and I do the same in front of him as he closes his eyes as my fingers trace his tattoos.

My fingertips move down and dance around his waistband as he crashes his lips into me.

He pulls away asking my permission to remove my jumper. I grab the hem pulling it over my head.

His eyes roam my body, the red lace bra making my boobs look perky. I can feel my erect nipples through the material, his eyes moving lower to the matching lace thong.

My hand moves to his belt undoing it along with the button and zipper. I push the material down and he shakes his way out of them so he's just in boxers.

I can see his erection and he looks big. He pushes me down so my back is against the bed and follows kissing me. His lips move to my neck then further down reaching the material of my bra.

Kissing over it he reaches behind my back to unclasp it and pulls it off.

He looks down at me and his eyes roam my body, the look is intense and I feel like I need to cover up so I reach for the closest thing to me which happens to be his shirt placing it over my body.

"Let's get some sleep shall we?" I nod standing up and making my way to the door before I'm stopped.

"Where are you going?" I turn and see him sitting at the edge of the bed.

"To my room" His face drops before he comes to stand in front of me.

Reaching out he touches my face gently and cups my cheek "Will you sleep in our bed?".

"Our bed?" I tilt my face into his hand.

"Yeah I want you to sleep next to me" he moves his hand from my cheek and grabs my hand.

"Are you going to shut me out again in the morning and sleep with someone else?" I don't like asking this but I can't have him dragging me in again if he's not going to stay.

Whilst holding my hand he raises his other to lift my chin so I'm looking at him.

"Daze, I'm not going to sleep with anybody else and I promise I won't push you away anymore" I nod before walking to the bed.