𝐗𝐗𝐗. ━━ angry confessions

⋆☀︎⋆₊⋆˚୨୧⋆₊⋆ ☀︎⋆ೃ❦⁀➷▎MOTHER'S BEAUTY ▎angry confessions ━━ׂׂૢ

⋆☀︎⋆₊⋆˚୨୧⋆₊⋆ ☀︎⋆
ೃ❦⁀➷
MOTHER'S BEAUTY
angry confessions ׂׂ

𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗛𝗔𝗦 𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗗 since the trio set out, and still, not a word has reached our ears. Rumors abound, suggesting that they've boldly sended Medusa's head to Mount Olympus.

Seeking confirmation, I turned to my mother, who somberly affirmed the unsettling tales. She recounted the scene with a shudder, revealing Athena's evident fury directed towards Annie.

As we gathered around the dinner table at the pavilion, the buzz of conversation filled the air. The camp was alive with speculation about the lightning thief, casting a shadow of uncertainty over our once-peaceful surroundings. People were already taking sides and they're already at each other's throats.

"I've had enough of this chaos surrounding the lightning bolt," grumbled Clarisse, voicing the frustration shared by many.

"Indeed, it's becoming tiresome," Luke concurred, his tone reflecting the prevailing sentiment.

"For me, the priority lies in the safe return of our friends," I interjected, my concern overriding the incessant chatter.

"The latest news we've heard is about Medusa's head reaching Olympus," Max added to the discussion.

"Oh, how I wish I could have witnessed such a spectacle. It must have been quite a sight," mused Xavier.

"Agreed. I wonder if anyone managed to capture it on camera," Max pondered aloud, his curiosity evident.

"Are you even listening to yourself, Max?" Clarisse's voice cut through the conversation.

"I was just asking a simple question," Max replied, defensively.

"Why would a trio of kids take a picture of someone's severed head?" Aurora interjected, her tone a mix of incredulity and disgust.

"Maybe as a memento of their triumph during the quest," Darius offered, attempting to inject reason into the discussion.

"Percy is the type of person who would take a photo." Tyler quipped, earning a few chuckles.

"Agreed, Percy's definitely the type," Max chuckled in agreement.

Aurora shifted the topic. "It's time for the offering," she announced, prompting us to rise from our seats.

"You're not venturing into the woods alone for your offering this time?" Luke asked to me, a hint of concern in his voice.

"I don't want to trouble my mother; she seems preoccupied with everything that's going on," I explained.

"Fair enough," Luke nodded understandingly as we made our way towards the fire pit. I offered my food to the flames, followed by the others.