𝐗𝐗. ━━ ode to victory

⋆☀︎⋆₊⋆˚୨୧⋆₊⋆ ☀︎⋆ೃ❦⁀➷▎MOTHER'S BEAUTY ▎ode to victory ━━ׂׂૢ

⋆☀︎⋆₊⋆˚୨୧⋆₊⋆ ☀︎⋆
ೃ❦⁀➷
MOTHER'S BEAUTY
ode to victory ׂׂ

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗥𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗥𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗗 upon my face as excitement tingled through the air, since tomorrow was Capture the Flag. I was on the training grounds with Celest, Clarisse and I. Currently I was duelling with Clarisse.

"Is that the best you can do, Kathy?" Clarisse's playful taunt echoed across the field, her grin infectious.

"Oh, hush." I countered, a matching grin adorning my features.

With a final, decisive strike, I disarmed her, my sword pointed at her throat in a symbolic victory.

"I surrender!" Clarisse conceded, and I lowered my weapon with a satisfied nod.

"You fought amazing." I praised, unable to contain my own smile.

"To be honest, your skills improve with each passing day. You've beaten me five times this week alone." Clarisse acknowledged.

"And soon enough, you'll undoubtedly defeat Max in a duel." Serenity interjected proudly.

"I wouldn't count on it. Max is a formidable swordsman." I humbly deflected

"But didn't you just defeat me? And wasn't it you who also beaten Luke twice before our quest?" Clarisse reminded, a playful glint in her eye.

"That's quite the accomplishment." Celest chimed in, nodding in agreement.

"I've yet to face off against Aurora, Darius, and Xavier." I admitted, a hint of determination in my voice.

"If you can beat me and Luke, you'll have no trouble with those three." Clarisse assured me, her confidence unwavering.

"Perhaps I should challenge Darius and Xavier to a duel right now." I mused aloud.

"You should, especially since Aurora won't be back in training until next week." Clarisse agreed.

"Why not take it a step further and face both of them at once?" Celest suggested, her eyes sparkling with mischief.

"Facing both of them simultaneously? That's madness." I exclaimed.

"Indeed, my brothers are relentless in combat." Clarisse confirmed, a hint of pride mixed with caution in her tone.

"Sounds terrifying." Serenity added sympathetically.

"Well, let's not waste any time. Darius, Xavier!" Clarisse called out to her brothers, who were now approaching us.

"You called for us?" Darius asked as they drew near.